Lots of Availability

Haven’t seen much availability since that lucky day!
There was some that popped up yesterday mid-afternoon. For instance 10 nights at a BWV Standard Studio was available starting today. There was still some available as of this morning for the next week.

Also for Labor Day Weekend SSR, AKL Jambo and Kidani, and OKW all had studios become available for the Sep 3-6 that came available at the same time. We were lucky enough to snag the 3 nights at OKW which allowed us to cancel a single night cash stay at Pop and then move to Kidani. Instead we get to try OKW.

I have two “hopefuls” both at BCV, and I have backups, so not concerned.

What I had gotten, to my utter amazement, was two nights BCV 2 bedroom over Columbus weekend. Had booked some of my family there at 11 months, when another son asked to join us and they need a 2 bedroom for themselves. Up until the breakthrough, I had two nights and then two nights in Kidani. Now we are all together for the whole 4 nights!

I have two “hopefuls” both at BCV, and I have backups, so not concerned.

What I had gotten, to my utter amazement, was two nights BCV 2 bedroom over Columbus weekend. Had booked some of my family there at 11 months, when another son asked to join us and they need a 2 bedroom for themselves. Up until the breakthrough, I had two nights and then two nights in Kidani. Now we are all together for the whole 4 nights!
We got 12 nights at Copper Creek over Christmas in a studio on Unicorn Day. Never thought that would happen....

A lot of availability for mid September now. I wonder if lots of people are deciding to cancel. I too am pretty sure I no longer feel safe traveling but my banking period ended in May and my points expire 9/30. I know I need to just pull the plug and try to rent out my points but the idea of not going is making me so sad. When will this ever end.

There were even some dates for Oct 1 show up at some resorts. I was able to grab a studio at BLT for the 1st. Might just keep that on top of our SSR reservation for the convenience of leaving the park that night lol

I was able to change my full 50th trip Sept 29th through 3rd to BLT LV studio. I'm not going to cancel my original reservation until it's confirmed, but it would be my first time staying at BLT!

So frustrating I couldn’t modify to take advantage of this. Wasn’t willing to cancel my BLT room and risk ending up without a room. Still being effected but the modifying glitch.

So frustrating I couldn’t modify to take advantage of this. Wasn’t willing to cancel my BLT room and risk ending up without a room. Still being effected but the modifying glitch.

Same here... saw the rooms, had them waitlisted, and now gone....

Big wave just came. Managed to get 9/29-10/3 at Poly for DW and friends who had been planning on staying cash. Had to call in to borrow resale points but just about managed.

Lots of available but it’s having that weird glitch where the available days are showing as light blue snd then if I click them it says “continue to waitlist “. Anyone know how to get around this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter