Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

I can't wait! We are hopefully going to go back again in 2009 for the third time in a row! I just love it there! We always seem to find something new to do!

Stacy:woohoo:

Congratulations! You were absolutely beautiful. I wish you both all the happiness in the world! Marriage is a beautiful thing. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary.:lovestruc

More photo's yippeeeeeeee.The photo's are fantastic-i especially love the ones of Tim rocking out to Enter Sandman :thumbsup2 .x.

I'm a bit of a lurker but I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your wedding was! You really do look like Ariel getting married XD Your video made me cry. I wish you two a life of happiness

More photo's yippeeeeeeee.The photo's are fantastic-i especially love the ones of Tim rocking out to Enter Sandman :thumbsup2 .x.

HAHA he was going crazy it was funny...I have to post more pics.

I'm a bit of a lurker but I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your wedding was! You really do look like Ariel getting married XD Your video made me cry. I wish you two a life of happiness

Hi!!! Thank you so much!! I love your signature...it's so cute and festive

ok so im really late to read this but im subbing in now b/c this definitely looks like a goody

Hey Lynn, I'm sure you posted this along time ago but the next step for me is a veil and in looking at your photos I remember loving yours. I was wondering where you purchased it and what the brand was. I found a great veil on the Advantagebride website but I'm not sure what I want to wear yet. I would appreciate it if you would let me know where you got yours.

Thanks,
Linda

Hey Lynnie!! Just checking in with you! I hate it we aren't going to be crossing paths, but you have to promise to take lots and lots of pictures of the MNSSHP for me!!:lmao:

ok so im really late to read this but im subbing in now b/c this definitely looks like a goody

Hi!! Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy it!

Hey Lynn, I'm sure you posted this along time ago but the next step for me is a veil and in looking at your photos I remember loving yours. I was wondering where you purchased it and what the brand was. I found a great veil on the Advantagebride website but I'm not sure what I want to wear yet. I would appreciate it if you would let me know where you got yours.

Thanks,
Linda

Hi Linda!!! here is the link to my veil. It is by Bel Aire Bridal!
http://www.advantagebridal.com/ba833.html

Hey Lynnie!! Just checking in with you! I hate it we aren't going to be crossing paths, but you have to promise to take lots and lots of pictures of the MNSSHP for me!!:lmao:

Hi Heather!!! I know I'm so sad you are not going to be there in Oct!!! I started a PTR so check it out if you want!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1947802

Lynn your veil is so pretty!!! I bought so much stuff from Advantage Bridal! I love that website!

I do love the Advantagebridal site. I ordered a Symphony veil from there which was delivered yesterday (only took about 5 days for delivery). I really like it but is two tier and in trying in on I think I perfer a single tier. I might order another one (there are so many great viels on that site) and see which one I like better.

I have really enjoyed reading your journal and love all your photos.

Thanks again,
Linda

Hey Lynn! I tried to find your wedding video again but I lost the page number. I wanted to show my mom a beautiful Disney wedding and I was wondering if you could please post the link again :)

Hey Lynn! I tried to find your wedding video again but I lost the page number. I wanted to show my mom a beautiful Disney wedding and I was wondering if you could please post the link again :)

Hi! here is the link...look for Lynnmarie and Timothy

username blu-ray
passowrd magic

Hi!!!

I just want to say that I just found this thread like... 4 days ago and it took me a while but i read and went through all your pictures and your entire trip!! I admit I didn't read everyone's responses (Wow I cannot imagine how much time you spend doing that!) but I am in disbelief!!! First, you were a gorgeous gorgeous beautiful bride!! WOW!! =] Your hubby is adorable and you guys look perfect for each other! Your video was incredible and you look like you could feature disney weddings!! One thing I did not get though, was did you win this package? I am confused!!

I live in Palm Beach, FL... moving to Atlanta in the middle of October.. I will be honeymooning at Disney from 11/2-11/7 so I am way excited!! I have been to disney over 100 times but I cannot get enough!!! :mickeyjum :earsboy:

Your trip was way exquisite though.. you took time to do things that we never do... I am going to pace myself for our honey moon and try to capture those special moments!!

This is my first post here, you inspired me to join this website.. HA! :)

I really enjoyed reading everything. Sad to see it all over lol I look forward to you posting another one SOON!!! =] YAY! Maybe I can do the same! You inspired me to do that as well!

OH! I read your profile.. I am a hair stylist too!!!! ;)

Hope to hear from you soon!!

-Angie:cutie:

Hi!!!

I just want to say that I just found this thread like... 4 days ago and it took me a while but i read and went through all your pictures and your entire trip!! I admit I didn't read everyone's responses (Wow I cannot imagine how much time you spend doing that!) but I am in disbelief!!! First, you were a gorgeous gorgeous beautiful bride!! WOW!! =] Your hubby is adorable and you guys look perfect for each other! Your video was incredible and you look like you could feature disney weddings!! One thing I did not get though, was did you win this package? I am confused!!

I live in Palm Beach, FL... moving to Atlanta in the middle of October.. I will be honeymooning at Disney from 11/2-11/7 so I am way excited!! I have been to disney over 100 times but I cannot get enough!!! :mickeyjum :earsboy:

Your trip was way exquisite though.. you took time to do things that we never do... I am going to pace myself for our honey moon and try to capture those special moments!!

This is my first post here, you inspired me to join this website.. HA! :)

I really enjoyed reading everything. Sad to see it all over lol I look forward to you posting another one SOON!!! =] YAY! Maybe I can do the same! You inspired me to do that as well!

OH! I read your profile.. I am a hair stylist too!!!! ;)

Hope to hear from you soon!!

-Angie:cutie:

HI!! Welcome to the boards!! Thank you so much for reading!! I'm glad you liked it. We had a blast on our trip. I leave 2 weeks from today WOO HOO so another TR is on the way :)

That is awesome that you are a stylist. I'm actually moving to FL in like the next 2 years, can't stand NJ and I hate the hair business in the area I work in. I'm really just over doing hair. My dream is to work for Disney with all the happy people lol.

Hey.. I"ve been reading your TR as well.. you were absolutely a beautiful bride. I just can't find the link your wedding video.. i'd love to take a look.

Hey.. I"ve been reading your TR as well.. you were absolutely a beautiful bride. I just can't find the link your wedding video.. i'd love to take a look.

OMG I'm a tart...I forgot to post the link in my prior post lol.

here is the link http://www.stvsweddings.com/gallery/gallery.html ..look for Lynnmarie and Timothy

username blu-ray
passowrd magic

XD Thanks for the link Lynn. Your video is making me want to get married right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter