M&Ms PJ~April 10, 2008~YCG/Italy Plaza*Photographer Photos are up!*

How fun. So, where do you work? I'm CT now and usually just work on Sundays at Finding Nemo at AK. I'd love to say hi if I'm around your work location :)

How fun. So, where do you work? I'm CT now and usually just work on Sundays at Finding Nemo at AK. I'd love to say hi if I'm around your work location :)

I work in Team Disney and I'm here Mon-Fri :) If you're ever in the area, let me know!

Hi M&M,
Just got through reading your PJ... I LOVE IT!!!
I love your dress, your colors and plans...
If only I have enough people to do Italy courtyard I might have to "borrow" your plans... LOL!!!

I wish I was there early enough to say Hi to you... but I'll be thinking about you two from here... :)

Hi M&M,
Just got through reading your PJ... I LOVE IT!!!
I love your dress, your colors and plans...
If only I have enough people to do Italy courtyard I might have to "borrow" your plans... LOL!!!

I wish I was there early enough to say Hi to you... but I'll be thinking about you two from here... :)

Thanks you're so sweet! Feel free to borrow away! :) I have found so many great ideas on this board. The girls here are wonderful.

hi marcy. were u and your df at francks today?? i think i saw you!!

I was there! I thought that was you but I didnt want to say anything just in case it wasnt b/c I'd feel like a complete idiot! Hahaha

I can't believe you already have pics of your session up! You are fast :) I hope that everything went well!

You look great in your wedding dress! It is very flattering.

I have been looking at Watters bridesmaids and flower girl dresses but only online. I am just curious to why you switched from the Watters to new dresses?

You look great in your wedding dress! It is very flattering.

I have been looking at Watters bridesmaids and flower girl dresses but only online. I am just curious to why you switched from the Watters to new dresses?

Thank you. I had second thoughts about my dress but I went to try it on again two weeks ago and now I love it again ;)

The only reason we switched from the Watters dresses was b/c my sister(MOH) didnt like herself in the one we chose. She's pretty picky and I didnt want her to be uncomfortable that day so we found one she liked better. I still really love the Watters dresses though. And the flower girl dresses are adorable!

Well I havent updated this in a while so I thought I'd add a few things. Mert, my mom and myself went back to Francks a couple weeks ago to meet with Carol one more time. We already had our planning session months ago but I was doubting some of my decisions and I wanted to make some changes so we set up another meeting. Carol was great about talking me through my worries. We had a planned a staged exit (throwing petals) at the gazebo with all the guests that I just really didnt like. It seemed awkward to me so we changed that. Now we'll just let the guests exit after the ceremony while we hide :) And then just my bridal party will throw some petals purely for a picture and after that we'll do the family and group photos.

We also had issues with the chiavari chairs. I love them but they cost a lot! So we ended up going with cotton chair covers. I originally didnt like them so much but I've warmed up to the idea. Plus they cost a lot less. We'll have white covers with fuschia and orange satin sashes. They'll alternate between place settings.

This is Mert wearing the pink napkin sample...He's in our wedding colors!
january2008034.jpg

We also decided to change where we were doing the pre-ceremony photos. We were going to do them in Yacht Club lobby but I dont really want all of my guests to see me before the wedding. Since they will be walking through the lobby to get to the gazebo they'd definitely see me. So we changed the pre-ceremony photos to the Beach Club lobby which actually works out better since our room (where I'm getting ready) is there anyway. Speaking of photography, we've decided to switch from Disney photography to Root Photography. I have nothing against Disney and I'm sure I'd love their work but after working with Nathan and Jensey on our engagement photos, we decided we must have them do our wedding. We LOVE their style and were just blown away by our engagement pictures. We are beyond excited that they will be shooting our wedding!

Also this month, my DF's family threw me a surprise bridal shower! It was really cute. It was a "How sweet it is" theme in my wedding colors, pink and orange. It was sort of a birthday party too since it was held the day before my birthday. My mom was in town for the meeting with Carol and do some other wedding things. It was a co-ed party. The boys and girls decorated cakes and then I had to judge them. Watching the boys decorate cakes was hysterical. I used to take cake decorating classes so it was really cute that they incorporated that into the shower. We had a really good time! I have lots of pictures so here are some.....

Me with my mom, Mert's sisters and his mom
january2008103.jpg

We are both the babies of the family
january2008095.jpg

DF and I
january2008098.jpg

Being silly
january2008107.jpg

Us with Jonathan and Katie. They are getting married in Celebration in June!
january2008091.jpg

The birthday cake Mert made for me!
january2008089.jpg

With the boys cakes. They did a pretty good job!
january2008085.jpg

The girls cake
january2008084.jpg

Shaun and Jonathans cake
january2008065.jpg

Opening some gifts
january2008075.jpg

Decorating
january2008053.jpg

The food!
january2008050.jpg

These arent really wedding related but I just wanted to show off my baby boy. We love him so much. This is AJ...
november2007114.jpg

dec2007025.jpg

how sweet marcy! i love the "to be loved by mert" sign. so cute! i also liked that he is SO into your wedding colors that he's wearing them around!

OH another update. We have our favors. Merts sister gave them to us. We will be giving out small bottles of brandy and then bracelets also. Technically its the brandy for men and the bracelets for women however I think we'll just set them around the tables at each alternating place setting. I think it will be way too confusing to ask the servers/CM's to set a certain amount on each table depending on who is sitting there. This bottle has a pic of Iris and CJ (Merts sister and now husband). We will be doing the same little picture idea b/c I love it. We'll decorate the bottles with fuschia and orange ribbons. The bracelets will be in little bags like the one below but I'm not sure what color the bag should be yet. Maybe whiteish/see-through? I dont know but we'll use the same orange and fuschia ribbon on them. Here are the favors...
january2008003.jpg

january2008002.jpg

And another of my baby puppy :)
january2008001.jpg

how sweet marcy! i love the "to be loved by mert" sign. so cute! i also liked that he is SO into your wedding colors that he's wearing them around!

I thought was a really cute theme too! :) I'm glad Mert is so into our colors too ;) Perhaps I should make him wear lots of pink for the wedding!

Thank you. I had second thoughts about my dress but I went to try it on again two weeks ago and now I love it again ;)

The only reason we switched from the Watters dresses was b/c my sister(MOH) didnt like herself in the one we chose. She's pretty picky and I didnt want her to be uncomfortable that day so we found one she liked better. I still really love the Watters dresses though. And the flower girl dresses are adorable!

I was just asking because I thought you might have had problems with the Watters dresses. Your second dress choices are nice as well.

Sorry, just catching up on your PJ and I really have been enjoying it. Just a quick question, your centerpieces for your reception were they 85 dollars each or 85 dollars all together? Thanks!

Wow - your shower made me want some cake!!! Oh well, too late to run to Publix. Glad you stopped worrying about the little details. At the end of the day, it's all going to be great.

Is your DF filipino? Just curious cuz I am. Always think I can pick them out!

Thanks for updating your PJ. It's been too long!

hi marcy!!!

i want to first say you look INCREDIBLE in your dress....your hips dont look big at ALL...you look perfect!!!!!
& i love the BMs,JBM & FG dresses
your colors are AWESOME...i love your bright theme!!!!
the bottles of brandy & bracelets are a FUN idea!!!!
i think it all looks really great...& your BS looked so FUN!!!! its cool the guys decorated cakes!!!lol
Did you ever decide on a honeymoon location??
oh...i LOVE your sig pic...neat pic!!!

yay for another YCG bride!!!(im a little partial):goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter