Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious, how many of us here are main dining and how many are late seating? Also, how many of you have requested a specific dining rotation?

We are late seating, which works out fine for our group since we are coming from the west and have a 2 hour time difference. We also have requested the PLA rotation which puts us in Lumieres on formal night and Parrot Cay on pirate night.

We are main seating. My guess is we will end up in APL. The last 2 cruises we were APT because we have DS was 3 at the time. I'm guessing we'll have the same dining rotation as last time.

Looks like many of us are main dining this cruise. It seems like we always start in L/T, so thats my guess for where we will be. Since we are almot always in the secon dining, it will be interesting to see if I can enjoy the dessert and pirate buffets! And the main family pool by the Arielview screen is Goofy's pool. :thumbsup2

I am curious, how many of us here are main dining and how many are late seating? Also, how many of you have requested a specific dining rotation?

We are main dining this time around since we are travelling with a 23 month old. We didn't ask for a specific rotation.

So who's up for riding Pelican Plunge?!?

CruiseandBeachClubJuly2011169.jpg

:thumbsup2 Love it! My big kids had it to ourselves for over an hour on our double dip this summer. They had the timing down for one to go down the unenclosed side six or seven seconds before the one going down the enclosed (fast) side. Then had races, or course, everything is a competition in this family! They were all pretty close!

The four of us will be at the main dining, due to the DD's. We didn't know about requesting a specific rotation but will note that for later. DW and I are doing Palo Thursday night at 7:00 to celebrate out 12th anniversary. We did Palo 12yrs ago on our honeymoon! We really wanna do the Palo brunch, but don't wanna be involved in the stampede on deck 3 when we board, so we may skip it and do it next year.

:thumbsup2 Love it! My big kids had it to ourselves for over an hour on our double dip this summer. They had the timing down for one to go down the unenclosed side six or seven seconds before the one going down the enclosed (fast) side. Then had races, or course, everything is a competition in this family! They were all pretty close!

This is a great location. We can race down pelican plunge, get konk coolers at the Heads Up bar and most important CRASH Bethshaya's wedding all within 50 yards. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 :cool1::cool1: :banana::banana:

Added DISmeet info and picture info as it stands thus far.

I am off to get ready for tomorrow and some relaxing in bed:thumbsup2

Hi you lot have been busy :cool1: I have had a busy few weeks on and I won't have Internet next week so I will catch up with you all in about two weeks then I will be on vacation mode :thumbsup2

We have late dinner (I hate having to get ready for dinner so early that you sometimes miss out on shore excursion stuff!!) I didn't know we could request a certain rotation, but you can betcha I'll be on phone today to request PLA:)

We put our car on Craigs List Sunday night and it sold last night!:cool1:
The phone was crazy yesterday but it was worth it!:goodvibe
Now we have to go buy a new car!:yay:

We have late dinner (I hate having to get ready for dinner so early that you sometimes miss out on shore excursion stuff!!) I didn't know we could request a certain rotation, but you can betcha I'll be on phone today to request PLA:)

We knew you could ask for a certain rotation but as typical Disney policy they can't guarantee and are happy to take requests. Wonder how often they truly get you want you want.:confused3 Would be great to know.

I was up till 4:30 a.m. last night. Couldn't sleep so I worked on FEs and am coming up to some new ideas for our stateroom door. This was our stateroom door last cruise.

IMG_3419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter