Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was up till 4:30 a.m. last night. Couldn't sleep so I worked on FEs and am coming up to some new ideas for our stateroom door. This was our stateroom door last cruise.

IMG_3419.jpg

Awesome Door!!!:thumbsup2

I am curious, how many of us here are main dining and how many are late seating? Also, how many of you have requested a specific dining rotation?

We are late seating, which works out fine for our group since we are coming from the west and have a 2 hour time difference. We also have requested the PLA rotation which puts us in Lumieres on formal night and Parrot Cay on pirate night.

:thumbsup2 we are main dining mainly to accomodate the kids.:worship:

We put our car on Craigs List Sunday night and it sold last night!:cool1:
The phone was crazy yesterday but it was worth it!:goodvibe
Now we have to go buy a new car!:yay:

:thumbsup2 Love it, love it!

Must be car buying/selling season!:goodvibes I did the same thing on Saturday. Spent Friday looking for a 'mid size' sedan for me and Emily to 'zip' around town in, bought one at 5pm, came home and listed dh's truck on Craigslist(yes, he knew:rotfl:), and sold it to the first caller on Saturday morning.

Don't love the car 'buying' process, but I know I must have done well because the manager said "Man, I didn't make a dime off of you":rotfl2:, and the salesman said "Are you a real estate agent?":rotfl:

I was up till 4:30 a.m. last night. Couldn't sleep so I worked on FEs and am coming up to some new ideas for our stateroom door. This was our stateroom door last cruise.

IMG_3419.jpg

Wow! Love all the magnets! I wouldn't change a thing!:thumbsup2

Oh, and we're main dining too and we 'requested' PLA also. We'll just have to see...really doesn't matter, more happy that we got early dining!:goodvibes

:)Hi, i notice that Jordak the disigner has stopped doing design requests at the moment and i would love to try and make my own door magnets, does anybody know if its ok to go onto his design page and copy them from there?
I just have not got the first clue where to start but would love to give it a go.

:banana:Thanx Mandy:banana:

Maureen, I looked and looked but didn't find it in the first post. I think the older I get, the blinder I get. :rotfl:

Yes, you are right. It looks like it didn't save what Maureen did. Last update was on 8-7-11. She will have to try again and I am sure she will today.;) She is usually so on top of things.:worship:

:)Hi, i notice that Jordak the disigner has stopped doing design requests at the moment and i would love to try and make my own door magnets, does anybody know if its ok to go onto his design page and copy them from there?
I just have not got the first clue where to start but would love to give it a go.

:banana:Thanx Mandy:banana:

I don't know how to do that Mandy but I am pretty sure that all of Jordak's designs are personalized so it wouldn't help you. There is another thread that has a link to some non-personalized ones. I will try and find it.

I hope this works. Jordak is still doing custom magnets for people and this is his thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2745821&referrerid=302324
If this doesn't work then it is the "cruise magnets and graphics" one on the first page right now. I can't find the other one but if you search the threads for cruise mangets there is one that has the "ears" and there is another one that has basic designs. I will keep looking for it for you.

Hi guys, checking in again

I had my Shower on Sunday and it was wonderful. About 60 ladies at my mothers. I got so much stuff, I dont know where I am going to put it all! But I got all my FoodNetwork faves (All my Rachel Ray cookware and servicing dishes) and a professional knife set from Giada DeLaurentis. I didnt need my by way of traditional brides gifts, so I asked for those things that I always wanted, but never had. I got a food processor, a formal tea set, punch bowl and cups and a large 45 cup coffee pot for my Papercrafting classes.

I'm getting more excited about the trip each day. Most of my to-do's are done with the exception of the Thank You's I'm working on now and finding shoes. I have one pair for the dress, but they hurt my feet. So I'm still searching for the perfect glitzy sandal.

The only other To Do is what Madalyn is working on...Door art!

I tried using our printer to print out the Disney Names for all the doors, but it is pixilated and my paper isn't nice. So I am going to try to move it to a Flash drive and go to Kinko's this weekend. I also have the Portal hole art with each of the Fab 5 for each of the 5 stateooms. We'll be Mickey, my parents will be Minnie, then will fill out with Donald, Goofy and Pluto for each of the other rooms.

I'm a little worried about funds. I'm hoping we are bringing enough and have captured everything in the budget. The tips are going to kill me. On top of the regular stateoom/waiter tips, we also have the wedding planner, musician and minister. Also need to count in the Excursion we're all taking in St Johns to the Dolphin Swim. If someone is looking to join us, I think most of that booking is all of our group going! Flipper...here we come darlin'!

Can you believe it guys! We're almost there! I'm already starting to pack. At least putting everything aside in outfits in the spare bedroom so I know what everyone is bringing.

Woohoo! 8 weeks!

Hi guys, checking in again

I had my Shower on Sunday and it was wonderful. About 60 ladies at my mothers. I got so much stuff, I dont know where I am going to put it all! But I got all my FoodNetwork faves (All my Rachel Ray cookware and servicing dishes) and a professional knife set from Giada DeLaurentis. I didnt need my by way of traditional brides gifts, so I asked for those things that I always wanted, but never had. I got a food processor, a formal tea set, punch bowl and cups and a large 45 cup coffee pot for my Papercrafting classes.

I'm getting more excited about the trip each day. Most of my to-do's are done with the exception of the Thank You's I'm working on now and finding shoes. I have one pair for the dress, but they hurt my feet. So I'm still searching for the perfect glitzy sandal.

The only other To Do is what Madalyn is working on...Door art!

I tried using our printer to print out the Disney Names for all the doors, but it is pixilated and my paper isn't nice. So I am going to try to move it to a Flash drive and go to Kinko's this weekend. I also have the Portal hole art with each of the Fab 5 for each of the 5 stateooms. We'll be Mickey, my parents will be Minnie, then will fill out with Donald, Goofy and Pluto for each of the other rooms.

I'm a little worried about funds. I'm hoping we are bringing enough and have captured everything in the budget. The tips are going to kill me. On top of the regular stateoom/waiter tips, we also have the wedding planner, musician and minister. Also need to count in the Excursion we're all taking in St Johns to the Dolphin Swim. If someone is looking to join us, I think most of that booking is all of our group going! Flipper...here we come darlin'!

Can you believe it guys! We're almost there! I'm already starting to pack. At least putting everything aside in outfits in the spare bedroom so I know what everyone is bringing.

Woohoo! 8 weeks!

That is awesome! So happy you got lots of stuff. It is just like Christmas isn't it?

Hi all. So the Interline discount rate is out for this cruise for anyone that maybe able to use it. We have decided not to. Now don't get me wrong it is a great deal and only $100 more than what we are paying for our sideways 11B to go to a 5B and pre paid tips, but the problem is that we need to spend more money and loose the $250 on board credit that we have as Gold members. The tips only work out to about $150 or so so we look at as spending $100 to losse $100. I will admit it would have been nice to have to verandah, but I really don't want to spend any more especially since we have to pay the Hawaii cruise by New Years Eve.

Maureen, I looked and looked but didn't find it in the first post. I think the older I get, the blinder I get. :rotfl:

WTH:scared1:

I posted here AFTER I updated the first post. Nice big bolded and everything:headache:

I will have to update again. Onslow probably wants a walk first. That's a bother:headache:

OK, once again POST 1 is updated. Lets hope it lasts longer than a few minutes this time:lmao:

DISmeet info and group pictures are in there. I swear i saw them:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter