Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

RhondaGreene does not want any spots in Group N and I (catinthehat35) would like to drop that Group. I'll let someone else have it. Also,

RhondaGreene wants to add Group SS Mad Tea Party-Title and Group FF Autographs she'll make slide mounts. Sorry for the confusion.

Hi there Can you take me out of GG - characters and add me instead to FF - autograph with shapes as my elements? Thanks Michelle

Can you add me for Titles on the following groups VV - it's a small world, group SS - mad hatter tea party, and HH - snacks

Two more things...

For AA, my paper piecing will be a pirate Mickey

For CC, I can change to a castle paper piecing

Cheryl, I think you mean mycutiepatooties, I didn't sign up for group UU

I will say....it was extremely difficult to hold back on this swap. I only signed up for 4 groups...and wanted to sign up for about 20!

You are absolutely correct, sorry that'ts what I get for typing and talking at the same time :rotfl:

However, I think you can handle some more groups ;)

I am at work so can't go through the list of who already took what but can I have something in the three miscellaneous groups? The dole whip one, the just got here one and the other one I can't remember. Thanks so much. I'll sign up for more tonight too if there's room.

Ohana 4 - no worries - I will be opening second groups for most of the sets. There's still quite a few we haven't heard from yet today. ;)

AAAAAHHHHHHH - my computer shut off. I'm going back and trying to confirm saved changes for these last couple posts. Please check your groups carefully.

I think the only thing that you missed for me was to change my Splash element to a paper piecing and group CC to a paper piecing also.

Thanks Danielle!!

OK - think i've made all the changes up to here. Like I said - please check and double check your groups as my computer crashed and I had to go back and fix some I hadn't saved. :scared1:

Going back to open some new groups.

:scared1: I overslept!!!! now I am majorly late for everything. oh well here is my groups.

PS I sent the word out to my fave swappers, so we may have some new blood around here soon. :)

Group II2
Adventureland-paper piecing

Group NN ToonTown-
Mats

Group PP
Magic Kingdom-paper piecing

Group SS-
Mad tea Party- Paper Piecing

Group YY
Paper piecing

Johnsonslovedisney - opened more groups if there were any you were missing because they were full. I hope we see some of your friends - we love new swappers! :cheer2:

Danielle, I would like one more group - OO shapes
all my other groups are correct
thanks!

Erin -- :hug: Thanks for being my buddy -- you rocked!

Danielle -- my groups look great! I have two groups that I need to adjust due to duplicate requests.

Group CC - Castle. I have a royal carriage (paper piecing) I would love to make (if that fits the group theme) or I can take shapes.

Group JJ - change me to shapes

Thanks!!!!

Really looking forward to this swap!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter