Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

Danielle--

I know there was talk yesterday about the single elemnts groups and duplication of an element, which is fine for most elements. I'm wondering if we could NOT have duplicate titles? I know that personally for a lot of groups I don't have more than one set of pictures and I would find it very hard to use 2 of the same title.

Sure - let me go back and check the groups. I'll check with those who are signed up.

For those who are signed up in the single element groups, there are several groups with more than one person making titles. Although two people making most of the different elements would work, it's really hard to use more than one title.
For those of you in groups:
GG -fixed
HH -fixed
QQ -fixed
SS
UU
VV
Would you please look over the list of elements and consider choosing another element if you have signed up for duplicate titles? I will not make anyone change, since I originally said it was ok. I'm just asking to please reconsider. If there is another duplicate element you want to make that's fine. If you have an idea for an element and it's not on the list we would love to have something new. Just let me know what you would like to do, as I will be combining groups and eliminating those without anyone signed up.
Thanks - Danielle

Thanks Erin.

Would anyone be opposed to combining the single element groups and making them 7 or 8 people so we can include all of those who have signed up :grouphug:? This is what I will be doing with some of the groups, unless I hear any major opposition. :)

Thanks Erin.

Would anyone be opposed to combining the single element groups and making them 7 or 8 people so we can include all of those who have signed up :grouphug:? This is what I will be doing with some of the groups, unless I hear any major opposition. :)

I'm okay with the majority rule...whatever is decided is okay with me!

In group VV you can change my title to slide mounts.

As for combining groups, whatever everyone else wants is okay by me.

I think i will join a couple of groups in this one - can i have:

Group cc2 Castle
Group oo2 - main street
group tt2 - haunted mansion

and can i get back you with the elements i'll be doing? i'll be sure not to duplicate anything but not had chance to think about them properly yet!

:goodvibes Thanks for being so flexible everyone :goodvibes

I'd like to change some of my elements please.

KK--change to poem

TT--change to mats

Yes on combining! It gives me more items :banana::banana:

And...... I'll take titles in KK and RR2 to help fill out the groups. (because I'm helpful that way :rotfl2:)

I also want in on RR2!....I have to check to see what element...I'll post another post with the element!

haha...I like to help any way I can :rolleyes1

also, combining works for me! (I may be hoping for a snow day tomorrow so I can finish up the surprise swap and start this one!)

Hey in group E can I change to the shooting gallery???
And for the Mickey's toontown since I get to choose I would love to do various Toontown elements like the toon sun, cars ets I'll do like 5 PP's per person would that be cool I've never seen it done before and I think they would be fun to do and its different than what is useually done :)
Oh and group R2 I wanted Main Street but I think I'll be making that for myself... :(

For RR2, I am thinking a paper piecing or boxes/shapes. I have to do some more mulling over it.

In the meantime, if someone else takes the last spot and wants to choose one of those, please do! You'll then make my decision easier! lol

I noticed that in group HH Snacks someone had already signed up for mats so I will switch my element to slide mounts. Also in Group GG Characters Group can I cheange from Photo mats from mat/box. I'd like to do one of each. Thanks!

Also, I just chatted with Rhonda and she said she would be willing to switch her elements in some of her groups from titles (since there are two) to another element.
Group SS from title to mats
Group UU from title to slide mounts.
Thanks!

Hello,
I am new to Disboard swaps but would love to join. I have done Cricut board swaps over the years and one on twopeasinabucket. I would like to sign up for the following swaps. I listed my first and second choice for each. Thanks!

Group N – Miscellaneous - MAKE 5
Snack time or popcorn

Group P - Miscellaneous Part 3 - MAKE 5
pin trading or let the memories begin

Group R – Lands – elements must be for the general area, not attraction specific - Liberty square or Toon Town

:wave2: Cassie, you made it!!! your gonna love these swaps. Just dont tell your mom it was me. :rotfl2:

Hi - I'll sign up for 2 more groups
group A - Tiki Room
group RR2 - POC - Title

Also I signed up for FF - Autographs but don't see my name but it's listed as full -- If I am # 6 in that one can you put me in for Borders (vs. shapes)

(just for my records - I have mini kits groups A & R and single elements HH-snacks Title, QQ- Jungle Cruise - Shapes,RR2 - POC Title, SS - Tea Party Title and VV - Small World - Title and FF - Autographs - Borders???)

Thanks Michelle

Hey Danielle - I can help you fill some spots in...I'm not sure what is and isn't available after others fill in also. So, just put me where you want me from the following and I'll check back to see what happened!!

N. Taking a break (I could make this super general or instead do ice cream...general not Mickey Bars)
R2. Frontierland
AA2. tags
CC2. title
DD2. shapes
EE2. paper piecing
II2. tags
JJ2. boxes
MM2. box / mat
OO2. paper piecing
RR2. paper piecing
WW2. tags

If you don't need filling, that's fine too!! I'm just offering IF you need it! :thumbsup2

Bigsis1970 - I've added you to the groups you requested, but title is taken for POC RR2 - can you pick another element?

DisneyRider - Which Toontown group do you want to change? I'm still deciding what to do with the lands group that there's only two signed up for. I'll get back to you on that, but you can definitely have main street if I keep it open or combine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter