Magic Kingdom Swap - Progress - MORE MAILED ON 4/14!!!

Congrats Aries 1980 on your little boy!!
Enjoy him. You are so very lucky!! I loved those days.

Congrats Aries! Hope everyone is doing well!
Do we have a name for our new little one?

Susan if you are unable to help MM, let me know and I can do it.

Congrats Aries! Such a cutie! :lovestruc

I'm really liking the versatility of the monogram letters, so I definitely hope to sign up for some of those groups.

Sorry for not responding, but I've been at WDW for the past few days and just got home.

For group ZZ -- do you want the letter to be 2" and then matted? Or 2" total with mat? Thanks!

So looking forward to this swap!

2 inch letters with a shadow will be good.

Yay!! I just got home from the hospital Ill be home for sign ups... Little boy just came in at the right time! Cant wait till Friday!

Congratulations on your new sweetie!!!! I'm glad you are both doing well. He's absolutely adorable!

EDITED:
Okay, I found out that I have to work on Friday from noon until 6 p.m. and I thought about changing sign-ups, but after getting responses from a few I think I'll just leave them as they are and I just won't be here to update from 11:30 a.m. until about 6:30 p.m.

:yay::yay::yay:

You're home. Was it great or what?? Tell tell tell.

I'm good with what ever you decide for sign ups.

Yay! Stephanie's back! How was your trip?

If you want to keep it the same, once I get to work, I can keep track of signups for you (post and you can copy).

Whatever works for you is fine with me.

If you move it to Fri night or Sat am, I'll need a buddy.

It was great, but oh so COLD!!!! I don't think I've ever been that cold at WDW before. The high's were supposed to be 50 (lows were about 30), but I don't think they ever made it to 50 and the winds were 10-15 mph with gusts of 20 mph. Downright freezing for this Florida family!!!! We were still at the parks first thing, though, and it was great because many stayed put until after lunch so the parks were quite empty in the mornings. We saw lots and did lots and ate great food at some new restaurats we hadn't tried.

I went through the 3 books from the ABC swap we did awhile back and made sure that I took pictures to fill one book. It'll be so nice to have a complete book so soon after getting home. I just need to print out the pics!!!!

Well, I'll make a quick decision now so that we all know what's happening. I'll leave the sign-ups as they are since that is how it was originally set up and will cause the least confusion. MM, if you could keep up with things Friday afternoon, I'd really appreciate it. I don't mind catching things up when I get home from work, but I worry that it'll be confusing for those signing up in the afternoon if we don't have an update at all.

I'm happy to help. I'll be stuck at my stupid desk all day, so this will give me something to look forward to.

Glad to hear you had a good time (even if it was "cold" - ha!). Can't wait to see pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter