Magic Kingdom Swap - Progress - MORE MAILED ON 4/14!!!

Question about group ZZ

Can we use printed paper or just solids?

Do we have to incorporate all of the colors, or just limited to the colors listed?

Thanks!

Awww, congrats! Morgan is a great name, and a family name for us ;)

Thanx!! I found Morgan to so hard as our last name but I'm used to it now and have two children with unique names which is what I always dreamed of...

Congrats Aries! Such a cutie! :lovestruc

Thank you!

Awww. He is so adorable.
I can't believe you already have in your siggy.

Thanx! I figured it was easier in the siggie when people ask lol..

Congrats aries1980!! He's adorable!

Thanx!!

Congratulations on your new sweetie!!!! I'm glad you are both doing well. He's absolutely adorable!

Thank you!!

I'm happy to help. I'll be stuck at my stupid desk all day, so this will give me something to look forward to.

Glad to hear you had a good time (even if it was "cold" - ha!). Can't wait to see pictures!

Thanks for helping out tomorrow afternoon while I'm at work!!!!:flower3:

Question about group ZZ

Can we use printed paper or just solids?

Do we have to incorporate all of the colors, or just limited to the colors listed?

Thanks!

You can use printed paper.
You do not have to incorporate all the colors, just limit yourself to those colors so that all the letters will go together.

Aries thanx for showing me this can't wait for sign ups!!

Welcome! I'm glad you are going to join us!

I'm so excited for this swap.I love how 1large letter look on a page.
DIT, how do you put more than 1quote on a reply? I've tried to figure that out, no can do haha:rotfl2:

For the letter groups, do we package each letter individually as usual?

Yes, you'll package them individually like usual, but since we know they'll all be a specific size, you don't have to put all your baggies into a gallon bag, you can use a quart one.

I'm so excited for this swap.I love how 1large letter look on a page.
DIT, how do you put more than 1quote on a reply? I've tried to figure that out, no can do haha:rotfl2:

Michi, to do the multi-quote, you will click on the quotation marks on the first post you want to quote (it's next to the quote button), then click on the quotation marks for however many others you want to quote and when you get to the last one, you will hit the quote button.

How does that saying go "And if for any reason Miss America cannot fulfill her duties...." MM I'll be your back up, so DIT youre covered:goodvibes
Welcome home! I think the last time it was that cold in the world was when we were on our honeymoon, 20years ago!
Why do I think Im going to end up in more than 2 groups?:rotfl2:

Thanks Rita, I appreciate the help!!!!!:flower3:

The groups are now how they will be at sign-up tomorrow. I've put my name by the 2 groups I'm signing up for. I will fill in on some others as sign-ups progress.

Also, I have added altered letter Group ZY. Group ZY is a character group so I took the characters out of Group V and added some other words to that group. I also took "Characters" out of group Z since I put that word in Group V and I added "Fireworks" to Group Z.

Sign-ups will be open by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. The title of this thread will say "Magic Kingdom Swap - SIGN-UPS OPEN" when I've opened up sign-ups. Sign-ups will remain open through Tuesday, January 12. On Wednesday, I will combine groups if needed (I may combine some before sign-ups close as well) and I'll post a progress thread.

I'll open new groups as groups fill.

Please read through the first post on this thread to make sure you understand checking in, elements to be made, packaging, and mailing. If you have any questions, please ask.

Arg, I made a list the other night of what I wanted to consider doing, and now I can't find it. :/ Must... clean... room.

I am ready. Have everything picked out and have my alarm on the computer set to go off so I can get on. Now the problem is will the students let me do this without to many asking quesitons...don't they know that I am working on my Disney stuff and should not be bothered (I guess I do have to help them out).

How does that saying go "And if for any reason Miss America cannot fulfill her duties...." MM I'll be your back up, so DIT youre covered:goodvibes
Welcome home! I think the last time it was that cold in the world was when we were on our honeymoon, 20years ago!
Why do I think Im going to end up in more than 2 groups?:rotfl2:

Thanks Rita!

Tick tick tick...I'm leaving for work now! I bet there will be pages and pages of signups when I get there.

Thank you again, Susan!

for NEE
Group F - Country Bear Jamboree or Shootin Arcade
Group W - Jungle Cruise or any spot
Group Y - Ariel or Cinderella or Belle or any spot
Group ZZ - any letter

For me
Group W – Space Mountain or Mad Tea Party
Group ZY – Mickey, Minnie or Donald
Group ZZ – any letter

Morgansmom2002

Group V - Altered Letter Only - Misc. Disney
1. Magic –2nd Choice
6. Castle – 1st Choice

Group X - Altered Letter Only - MK Lands
3. Fantasyland – 1st Choice
7. Main Street – 2nd Choice

Group Y - Altered Letter Only - Princesses
3. Snow White – 1st Choice
5. Ariel – 2nd Choice

Group Z - Altered Letter Only - MK Misc. #2
1. Ice Cream – 1st Choice
3. Popcorn – 2nd Choice

Group ZY - Altered Letter Only - Characters
1.*Mickey Mouse - 2nd Choice
2.*Minnie Mouse - 1st Choice

123SA
Group V - Altered Letter Only - Misc. Disney
2. Princess – 1st Choice
1.. Pirates –2nd Choice
Or any

Group X - Altered Letter Only - MK Lands
1. Frontierland – 1st Choice
2. Adventureland – 2nd Choice

Group Y - Altered Letter Only - Princesses
5. Ariel – 1st Choice
1. Cinderella – 2nd Choice
Mulan or any

Group Z - Altered Letter Entire Word
3. Popcorn – 1st Choice
**** I’d like to wait for a group with this spot to open if it is filled. Thanks!

Group ZY - Altered Letter Only - Characters
3. Donald – 1st Choice
or any

Group ZZ - Altered Letter Only - MK Misc. #2
Any letter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter