Mandymouse's Magic & May Madness (Completed 16/6)

Loving the 1st new top from Ron Jons Mandy :thumbsup2 Oh, and the amount of cocktails consumed already ;)

Looking forward to the next instalment :)

sounds like a great first couple of days. the drinks have me drooling lol

Susan

Looking forward to seeing your report Mandy as we are doing the same cruise in October. :goodvibes

Another great installment Mandy.

Can I just ask you was there an iPod docking station in the stateroom?

I've just watched the Magic dock in Madeira this morning....Can't wait till September.

Lovely and number 1 to board as well:goodvibes you just can't resist a new top or 2 can you;)

Yey, another update :goodvibes Love your red and black dress Mandy...and all the cocktails...yum yum :thumbsup2

:hug: Thank you for taking the time to read my trippy and for posting your lovely comments

yay you've started :thumbsup2
I love PE its so more comfortable than cattle class. Its only another couple of years till Kieran has to fend for himself then it will be PE for us all the way ::blush: :rotfl2:

Woo hoo you've started already, that must be some kind of record! :worship:

Great start. :) The only problem with upgrading to PE is you'll want to go that way everytime. ;)

Mmm yummy Cotton-tini! :yay:

PE was fabulous girls, I really hope we get the opportunity to fly in there again one day, but it will definitely be cattle class for the September trip :thumbsup2

I noticed that you were not on the DIS for a while and I was worried... then it clicked that you had gone away :rolleyes: Glad to see a great start to your holiday... and PE... very jealous :goodvibes

I wondered where you'd got to as well Mandy - glad to see you'd only popped off to WDW :goodvibes

Lovely relaxing start to the trip too, it seemed everything went well along the way. The new PE looks amazing, I've just told my Mum I'm going in there when we next go! :lmao:

I'm a bit funny about announcing on FB or the DIS that I'm leaving my girls at home on their own, so I try and keep it quiet, though sometimes the excitement occassionally gets the better of me :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yeah that was a quick start. PE looks amazing I want a turn lol. A lovely start Mand, I love to sit at the bar at TRex, the cocktails look scrummy.

We love the bar at TRex too ::yes:: :rotfl:

Fab start, can't think of anything better than a cotton-tini or two to start a holiday :goodvibes

Nor me :)

An excellent amount of cocktails consumed Mandy

You wouldn't expect anything less Claire :lmao:

Another great installment Mandy.

Can I just ask you was there an iPod docking station in the stateroom?

I've just watched the Magic dock in Madeira this morning....Can't wait till September.

No there aren't any iPod stations on the Magic hun, I think they're only on the new ships. Ooh, your cruise will be here before you know it :yay:

Sunday 8th May '11 ~ Day at Sea

We had a very lazy start to the day. After a quick shower we headed up to Topsiders for some fruit as we had Brunch at Palo at 11.30am

After our healthy brekkie, we went up onto deck 10 and lay out in the lovely warm sunshine for an hour or so

Around 11am we went back to the room and got changed for Brunch

DSCN3065.jpg

DSCN3066.jpg

DSCN3067.jpg

Our server in Palo was Andrea from Brazil, and she was lovely. She brought us a couple of Mimosa's, then she showed us around the different tables full of delicious food

We both chose a plate full of food, which we really enjoyed, then we chose our egg dishes. I had Eggs Florentine and Paul had Eggs Julia. We had a very relaxing time in Palo, and never felt rushed, it was lovely

DSCN3068.jpg

DSCN3069.jpg

DSCN3073.jpg

Oops, I started before I'd taken a photo

DSCN3072.jpg

DSCN3074.jpg

We then ordered another Mimosa each, and our main dish. I had Chicken Parmigiana and Paul had Veal, then to finish off we chose a couple of desserts

We thoroughly enjoyed our Brunch, and afterwards we headed back to our room to get changed and to pick up the laptop so we could chat to the girls. We parked ourselves at the Cove Cafe for a while and chatted with the girls and Paul checked his emails

Later we went back up on top deck for a lie out

Tonight was Formal Night, so around 5ish we went down to the atrium where those going into early dinner were dressed up and meeting the Captain. Now although we were obviously not dressed for dinner, we were still handed free rum punch cocktails, so we sat down in some comfy chairs and people watched while enjoying 3 rum cocktails each

Once the early diners went into dinner, we went back to our room to get ready for dinner. Once again we went down to the atrium for a free rum punch cocktail and we met Captain John who was from England

DSCN3077.jpg

DSCN3080.jpg

DSCN3083.jpg

DSCN3116.jpg

We grabbed a drink in the Promenade Lounge and went to dinner at Animators Palate. Once again we had a lovely meal. I had sweet potato soup to start and Paul had salmon & trout, then for our mains we both had Asian marinated beef which was delish, then to finished off I had the trio of mini desserts and Paul had apple crumble

DSCN3085.jpg

We had a lovely evening with our tablemates and after a quick wander around the ship, we were off to beddy-byes

DSCN3086.jpg

Again sounds like a lovely day. I love your pink maxi dress for the formal dinner...where is it from? :lovestruc

Lovely day Mandy, Love your piccie with Belle :goodvibes

Nice chilled out day, and you look lovely in your evening dress. :)

WOW ... I had no idea you were away on the Disney Magic ....so a lovely surprise to find a trip report when I popped on this morning. I can't believe that in just over 3 months I will be setting sail on the Transatlantic again.
Your formal dress is lovely Mandy and the brunch in Palo looks as delicious as ever. :love::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter