Mandymouse's Magic & May Madness (Completed 16/6)

A lovely relaxing day, I can't wait to be back in Palo's again!

Love your dress.

Again sounds like a lovely day. I love your pink maxi dress for the formal dinner...where is it from? :lovestruc

:hug: Aww, thanks everyone, that dress was my £15 bargain dress from ASOS that I bought way back in February ::yes::

great report, I've just spotted DD behind Minnie at sail away party!!!!!!Is there anyway I could get this?

PM me your email address and I'll send it to you :)

A great day Mandy - lovely photos and I really like your formal dress.

Thanks for the info on the docking station, was hoping they'd been added after she'd been in dry dock.

Lovely first few days :cool1: You looked amazing in that dress! :thumbsup2

Another great evening Mandy - you looked lovely! :goodvibes

Nice to see Cptn. John was from England too :thumbsup2

Mandy - who do you book your cruise through?
Can u give me a rough idea of on-board prices?

Looking (again) at 2012!!!

Katie x

Just caught up, Ms Mouse!!! Fabulous trippie - PE, the Magic & THAT dress!!! Lovin' it... :goodvibes

Mandy what a lovely day, you look stunning in the pink dress it's very beautiful :)

Monday 9th May ~ Day at Sea

Once again we had a super lazy start to the day. We got up around 9ish, got showered and went to Mickey's Jamming Breakfast at Parrot Cay at 9.45am. None of our other tablemates showed up, but we still enjoyed ourselves while we had an Hawaiian Feast, which consisted of scrambled eggs with pineapple and ham along with lots of juice, croissants and danishes. We also had lots of fun gettings photos with Mickey, Goofy, Pluto and Minnie, and having silly hats made by our servers out of napkins

DSCN3097.jpg

DSCN3088.jpg

DSCN3089.jpg

DSCN3090.jpg

DSCN3093.jpg

DSCN3094.jpg

DSCN3095.jpg

DSCN3096.jpg

After breakfast we found a couple of loungers up on deck 10 and relaxed for an hour or two

After chillaxing we wandered down to Topsiders as there was an Italian buffet for lunch, we grabbed a few things (which were delish) and I had a Tiramisu or 2 to finish off:rolleyes1

After lunch we chilled in the room for a little while, then at 2.30pm we attended the Martini Tasting session at Animator's Palate

This was lots of fun, we tried a ~ Vodka Martini, Washington Apple, Ivory Keys & Chocolate Wrap

DSCN3100.jpg

DSCN3101.jpg

DSCN3105.jpg

DSCN3106.jpg

With the exception of the Vodka Martini which was so dry and salty, we really enjoyed sampling the Martini's

A couple of people went up to make some Martini's, and we tried the Cosmo that a woman on our table made, then the demonstator made us all a Cosmo

We really enjoyed taking part in this and we will definitely give it another go, and we left feeling a little squiffy :rotfl:

We went back to the room to pick up our laptop and we headed up to the Cove Cafe where we chatted to Kerry & Becky on-line for a while

Around 6ish we took delivery of a complimentary bottle of Asti Martini, which was one of the Platinum Castaway Club perks (though most of it ended up in the fridge), then we got ready for dinner at Parrot Cay

DSCN3111.jpg

DSCN3113.jpg

Oh dear, we look a bit red here

As it turned out, I got ready for dinner but unfortunately Paul wasn't feeling too well at all. To be honest we were both looking rather red and I think Paul had caught too much sun, so we had a little nap and then just grabbed some fast food up on deck 9 (probably a burger and chicken strips)

After our dinner we went back to the room, and thankfully our room host had already been in and sorted the room out, so we put Harry Potter on the TV and were asleep not long after 9pm (lame-o :rotfl2:)

fab breakfast. those martini's look delish:thumbsup2. Paul did catch the sun a bit didn't he?

Oh the Martini tasting looks and sounds great.

Shame Paul wasn't feeling too good...It's frightening just how quick the sun burns...I found out the same thing lying on the secret deck 7 one year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter