March Scrapping Challenge

Essentially, everyone just posts periodically how many they have completed - scroll up a bit and you'll see a more complete description from wtpclc.

Deb

I am finally on the board with 4 pages done. I also have completed the ceremony section of my wedding book and am to the honeymoon.

Well I'm not jumping on for this month but I'll be back for April. We are having a family reunion in June and I'm in charge of putting together a family recipe book so I have to work on that this month - getting all the recipes typed and in an order of type of recipe. Should be fun but will take all my free time.

Anyway - I just wanted to wish everyone good luck this month!!!!

I've got 1 finished. I did get about 8 in my book, but only journaled 1. The others should be coming soon, though!

I thought I might get some scrapping done yesterday while I was home with DD (Sick) but decided I'd better be productive and work on taxes and addressing DS's Eagle Court of Honor invitations. Not sure how much if any I'll really get done this month.

Deb

I'm still in they buying every Disney Sticker on the planet mode right now. We had a new Michael's open up here in Alaska and they had 50% off all stickers, boy did I have fun that day!! Anyways I just wanted to say I'm in just to watch, but watch out come May baby after our trip LOL!! Glad I found other ethuastic scrapbookers..I love to scrapbook!

Jen

Not that it really counts but I have 10 pages of my very first scrapbook ever done!! I still need to add pictures and some journaling to them because it is fro a party that hasn't happened yet. I made a mental list of what pictures I make sure that I get and have a place for them where all I have to do is mount the picture and to place the journal entry in. Since they are not complete That is why I have said they sdo not count. I think it is turning out much better than I thought!!

That's great Holly!!!!! Now you will have a new addiction since you've found it's easier than you thought!!!! :) :earboy2:

Well I am a little excited - and a little embarrassed to say that my sister came and watched my kids for 3 hours Friday night so I could finish her Cruise book that I had been working on for over a year (I HATED doing someone elses album - didn't know what hald the pictures were or if they were in the right order etc)
that said I got 18 pages done to finish the album!
WOO-HOO
And I got another 4 BH sketches pages done
and 1 page for my 'favorite pictures' album!

so I think that puts me at 27??

Well it was her album - so it was decent that she watched the kids so you could scrap that! Glad to see you're scrapping Patty.

Deb

I'm on the board with 14 pages for the month. I was able to work our pictures from our Halloween trip this past weekend! :goodvibes

Congratulations pjlla! Great job! I will try to get organized for April....good luck for March everyone!
Teresa :flower:

Hi Everyone! I'm fairly new to DIS but brand new to this forum. This month I'm working on 3 (yes that's THREE) 6x6 WDW ABC scrapbooks with 30 pages each for a total of 90 pages. One is for my mother, one for my sister, and one for me. My goal is to have them finished by Friday because we're going to see my parents in Vegas on Saturday and there's NO WAY I'm going to mail my Mom's & sister's. I want to take it with me on the plane. I did major work on 26 pages today so I think I'm going to make it. They are very basic and follow the pretty much the same layout for each letter, but it's turning out SO cute. Just had to share!

Suz Daniels

I just want to say WELCOME :wizard: to all the new people on this board and thread. Nice to see you joining in the commaradarie!!!!!! :wave:

Ready for an update? Here are the counts so far. And if you "joined in" but don't have any pages done yet, I didn't put your name down.... but that doesn't mean I didn't see you! Keep going!

WDWMom - 7

ilovedale3 - 2

FantasicDisFamily - 6

ann-e-mator - 16

pattyT - 27

5wdwnutz - 6

TN Traveler - 4

sweet maxine - 1

knovak - 11

cobbler - 4

wtpclc - 1

TonyS20 - 14

WOOHOO!! Keep going! Some of you are doing terrific, especially considering we are only 10 days into the month! Let me know if I made any mistakes in the counts.............Pamela

I have finished 23 pages. And now I'm going on vacation for a week, and then my bro will be here the week after - I told him he has to watch the kids so I can scrap. I'm thinking that won't actually happen! ;) But I may actually get a few more pages done before Easter, I'm the eternal optimist!

:)

I did 8 more pages today so I am up to a total of 12. What a great feeling to actually make progress on some albums and feel as if I am almost finished :)

I have managed to squeeze in another 4 pages (and an altered can ;) ) so far this weekend and its only Sunday afternoon!
One thing I do love about all the snow - dh goes plowing , kids in bed and time to scrap!

I was finally able to do a little more scrapping last night and got three more pages done, bringing my total up to 5 for the month. :cool1:

Now if I could just spend as much time scrapping as I do organizing all the new scrap stuff that I have bought in the past few weeks..... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter