Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a victim is the in thing right now.
Nevermind there are actual victims who are suffering because of what they went through. Turning every little thing into "harrassment" or even an "assault" is just a slap in the face to true victims out there.
That is exactly how I feel.

"According to TMZ, Anello claims that during a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Mariah asked him to come to her room to move some luggage; when he got there, she was allegedly wearing a see-through negligee that was open."

I'm pretty sure that's just what she wears to the grocery store.
Isn't that what she wore on last year's Disney Christmas special?

I will probably get skewered for this but here goes.... is it REALLY sexual harassment or assault every time someone makes a pass at you? In my younger days, there were times at a club a man put his hand on my backside or brushed up against me and I simply said "watch your hands" and gave him "the look" and that was the end of it- I didn't consider myself sexually assaulted. I'm not talking about about putting your hands inside someone's clothing, but some of these claims seem a bit over the top to me. Now if you say "no thank you" and the person persists then it is harassment because you have made it obvious you are not interested. I didn't read the link about this claim against MC .... I am not particularly talking about her.
If someone puts their hands on your butt withjout your permission, yes it is sexual harassment. Other people are not entitled to your body.

"According to TMZ, Anello claims that during a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Mariah asked him to come to her room to move some luggage; when he got there, she was allegedly wearing a see-through negligee that was open."

I'm pretty sure that's just what she wears to the grocery store.

Mariah Carey goes to the grocery store?????

Well, not to shop for toilet paper and canned peas, but I suppose she's gone a few times to display herself and create a scene.

Accompanied by a dozen paid bootlickers to fawn over her.

Isn't that what she wore on last year's Disney Christmas special?

Exactly.

See thru nightgowns are everyday attire for Mariah.

Yes, that seems to be the extent of Mariah's wardrobe. And isn't this what some rich people do? Prance around in whatever they want, in their own homes or properties, without regard to how "the help" will think it's inappropriate in front of them. I recall seeing a couple movies where they do stuff like this.

Here is Goldie Hawn in "Overboard," very scantily clad, in front of her hired carpenter, (Kurt Russell.)

Now just imagine the same scenario with an over-sexualized, Mariah Carey, who gets her self esteem from men oogling her. I think she's overly-sexual in front of ALL men. That's her thing. She doesn't seem to know that she's a bit too old to be prancing around like that any longer. :crazy2: Or that there's more to being a human being, than being sexy. I kind of doubt she'd DO anything with "the help." She seems too snooty to even notice them for anything more than that the men had better be admiring her scantily clad body. :snooty:

Also, if she called him a white supremacist, why would she then sexually harass him? Something doesn't quite line up right in this one. I have to wonder if this one isn't more of a money shake down? :scratchin

I thought her awful dresses that look like they're made out of ace bandages were her regular going out clothing. I think I can hear them creak they look so tight.

She doesn't seem to know that she's a bit too old to be prancing around like that any longer.

Nope, sorry, can't agree with you there. I'm OK with it (though I didn't see the Christmas Special, I watch very little TV). I find her highly attractive.

I have no shame...I'm a guy. :D

Last edited:
Ace bandages????
Never seen scanty see-thru ace bandages!

Do not care for people like Mariah, at all.
Ugggghhhh.... :crazy2:

Not actual ace bandages, but elastic bandage dresses are a thing.

Free-Shipping-High-Quality-Elastic-Bandage-Dress-Orange-Red-Spaghetti-Strap-Casual-Dress-Sheath-Mini-Above.jpg

Okay, I just finally actually read thru the piece.
She was in her own room, scantily clad, and he moved her luggage, and then left.

If seeing Mariah Carey very scantily clad is sexual harassment, then there are LOT of people on this planet that have been sexually harassed by Mariah.
There needs to be a class action law suit!!! Hahahaha!!!

Now, the racial slurs.... THAT would be a huge problem for me.
HUGE problem.

Not to mention, Obviously is she has such racial propensities, she had absolutely no designs on a white guy. Maybe that hurt hurt his fragile ego, and this is the basis of his whole sexual harassment thing.

Somebody is just looking for a lot of money (ongoing negotiations) and their own 15 minutes of fame.

Last edited:
Who is giving her a pass?????
One guy thinks she gets a pass for wearing sexy clothing at her age. (which is a matter of tastes, and the reverse of ageism)
Who is giving anybody a pass for actual sexual harassment?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter