Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RustManFan,
Thank you! Looks great! Would the Troy be available in Disney font? The only reason I ask, is my wife's magnet and my daughters magnet both have their names in the Disney font (all of which are going on our cruise door next month). Sorry for me not thinking of that earlier, leave it up to my wife to notice that ...lol.

RustManFan,

Could I please get two designs?

A Tinkerbell design for Columbia University. I would love one like the one you did titled WVU4.jpg.

Also, a NYU design. If possible, a purple mickey head with a white torch and the letters NYU under the torch.

Thank you so much!

Celestia

Marion,
Thank you so much for the NYU and Columbia designs! Yes, both schools have sports programs! Columbia is part of the Ivy League and NYU is part of the UAA. Columbia has both football and basketball and most other sports teams. NYU only has intramural football, but it does have basketball, as well as many other sports teams. If there is any other requirement for being on this thread, I'm sorry for missing it.

Thank you so much for completing the designs. They are wonderful and absolutely perfect for our upcoming trip. My sister (Columbia) and my brother-in-law (NYU) love them! My DH and I found our university in ones you had already completed. Thank you so much for sharing your talents! We all love your designs and really appreciate the work that you do!

Celestia

PolyndianPrincessJes do you have a photobucket/shutterfly/snapfish account that we can browse through like Marion? What is the best way to make sure I have the best quality of your work. Like with Marion I download my request from her photobucket site.

Marion on page 30 of this thread you did two Mickey's for me. Is there a length a time you keep your DISigns in your photobucket?
Editing: Nevermind Marion I found my own answer. It was operator (me) error.

Thank you.

PolyndianPrincessJes do you have a photobucket/shutterfly/snapfish account that we can browse through like Marion? What is the best way to make sure I have the best quality of your work. Like with Marion I download my request from her photobucket site.

I do not. The image URL may take you to Photobucket, but I'm not sure.

hey rustman, can you do me the florida gator mickey? i love your designs...and you seem to know where everything is on this site...you have been a really big help to me getting things ready for our trip next month.....thanks...

Hi Marion, Once again I am ending up on your site due to some great designs!
Could I request a University of Pittsburgh design that follows the
SoCarolina1.jpg? Thanks!

im sorry rustman, i have been off and on for the last couple of weeks checking another disigner.....i did go look at your photobucket, but rushed thru it due to having to be somewhere...im going to look thu it now......im apologize once again.....

got what i needed rustman....for some reason, when i looked at your photobucket before these werent on there...oh well....thanks......

Hi,
I have been through all of these posts and I can't find a Notre Dame Mickey and/or Disney design.
I did find a UNC design for one son, but would like a Notre Dame football design.
Thank you :)

I forgot to sign up for daily notification. :(
Oh my goodness!! How would I know if you responded!!

When I go to your photos, I don't see a link for the college teams. Am I missing that somewhere?

Thank you :)

Your designs are awewome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter