Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RustManFan, when I click your link on the first post for the college mickey heads, I get a link on photo bucket saying to input a password because it is password protected...

direct links to my college basketball and football folders on PB are in post #2

my Meet the DISigners profile is where I keep my password

RustManFan,

Really like your work. Can you make a BYU football mickey ears that has the mickey mouse with the helmet and football? TIA

CBass; you need to provide me a jpg of another college in the style you want...

RustManFan,

Yes, of course. I am requesting a BYU jpeg in the style of NorthCarolina1.jpg photo.

RustManFan, It's perfect! It's exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much.

I have looked through your designs and My husband is a Citadel graduate and played football there as well . I could not find a Citadel bulldog design. Would it be possible to get one made up? I would so much appreciate it. Your work is great. This style is awesome--NorthCarolina1.jpg photo, but whatever is fine. I am not picky.

Use of the quote feature on any of my threads is the #1 violation of my rules. I even indicate no quotes in my signature :eek:

I will delete them when I see them.

Anyone that wishes me to DISign for them will NOT get in the habit of using the quote feature.....Just one time please read my signature and rules

CSwan1; this thread is only for College Sports as indicated in thread title and in the rules...please do not randomly post a request without reading "stuff"

also, duplicate requests are forbidden by the rules of the Creative Boards welcome....I am deleting your post

Hi Marion can I please get a few sports designs with the name in one ear and WDW in the other ear.
Renee: NorthCarolina1jpg going to try and make a magnet out of this one.
Lincoln:Michigan1jpg for a 5yr old T-shirt
AlaniJae:Michigan2jpg for a 3 year old t-shirt.
No big rush, just as soon as you can. Thank you very much!:flower3:

I rarely personalize any of my sports DISigns but can accommodate the names on the styles you selected....not WDW since it wouldn't fit

and I am guessing you meant Michigan-1.jpg and Michigan-2.jpg (exact matches are necessary for my PC to find the master file and without the dash located nothing)

Marion thank:yay::woohoo: you so much, WE love them:littleangel:
Sorry about that but this is what I was looking for.

Marion, your college DISigns were exactly what I was looking for! I found UF Gator DISigs for my husband and two teenagers, but I did not see a feminine UF Gator Design. I hope that I did not miss one, as I tried to be very thorough when looking on your PB. I was wondering, if you could please design a Florida Gator graphic similar to the WVU3.jpg file? Minnie Ears with the Gator oval in the center? Thank you so much for all of the time that you put into making all of our Disney moments a little more Magical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter