Marriage: The Trip Report - Update 2/28 - Final Thoughts & Link to Disneyland TR!

Dang, go pick my son up from school and page 2 already:confused3 Well, I'm here. Now going back to read.:thumbsup2

Ya you started. Can't wait to read more. I would love a two week trip. Trying to talk dh into longer when we go in Aug.

I've been sitting by my computer for two days watching you post all your replies. I go to pick up the kids at school and help them with some homework and BAM - you've started your TR! Leaving me on page two... :sad2:

PS... a certain CD came today! Uploading to Picasa as I type!

Yay a trip report :banana: popcorn::

Luvin the pic of the three of you! Henry's so cute...

Hmmmm....that introduction must mean we are in for some twists and turn along the way. All righty then. I'm ready!

Bring on the 2 week adventure!!

ETA: Page 3?!?!? Really!??!? I feel like I have been stalking your PTR for this link and I still end up on page 3! Pathetic! (Though I am glad you have so many devoted followers- even if they beat me over here!)

Really? Page 3? Not even an hour and a half later!

But I'm here! I hope to see lots of Corn Dog Nuggets, seeing as how you were there so long...

I'm here... been MIA lately super busy with homework... glad Henry is feeling better :thumbsup2

I so married a type 1 and I'm so a type 2! I'm in too, waiting to see how you handle it. My DH is a "we have plenty of time" procrastinator, i.e. packing the morning OF :confused3:lmao::rotfl2::worship: a deployment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter