Marriage: The Trip Report - Update 2/28 - Final Thoughts & Link to Disneyland TR!

Hey Brook! I, like so many others, have been stalking you on the boards waiting for your TR start! :lmao:

Love your pictures already!!!

I guessed that I'd be on page 5 by this time at night...but I guess I'll take page 4! :lmao:

Wonderful that you have so many loyal friends & followers here on the boards!!! :hug:

Also -- Thank you Christy & Michelle for the heads-up about Brook starting her TR too! I appreciate it! :goodvibes

(nevermind...didn't make page 4, I am on page 5 just as I guessed! lol)

I lurked on (and loved reading) your last TR, but wanted to say hi :wave: on this one! Henry is too cute, and I see the fantastic YC in the background of that pic!! Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

I'm in! A little late, darn work! Hahaha! I really enjoyed being able to follow along on facebnook, now I'm excited for some stories behind the pictures.

I'm here, Brook...can't wait to read it all! :thumbsup2 Also can't believe that you just got this up and started today and you're already on page five. :lmao:

GREAT intro... I have to say that these trips are all about compromise, aren't they? And your first section about marriage being a choice, well... that's so true, isn't it?

HOLY CANOLI BATMAN!!!

:scared1:

Your TR hasnt even left the building yet and its on page 5!!!

You'll hit page 250 before the end of week 1!!

you go girl!!

:woohoo:

Page 5 you are popular! I cannot wait to see the fun that two weeks brought and of course all that Henry really loved so we can try it with Luke. (how was Hollywood and Vine--- I am so excited to go there!)

YAY! You started! I'm looking forward to a nice, long, and picture filled TR! popcorn::popcorn::

(Looks like a lot of other people are too! Already on page 5 after just one day!)

Let the typing begin! :goodvibes

Sarah

Can't wait to read your TR!!! I'm sure it will be up to page 100+ by the time I get home and start with mine. :)

-nat

OMG, 5 pages already?! Don't know how I'm going to keep up with this one, especially when I'm going to be gone for a few days! Oh well, I'll try...haha

I'm in. We r going to be staying at BWV for our Christmas trip . Can't wait to hear all about yr trip!

Oh my goodness! Had to come out of lurkdom to say how precious and cute your little boy is! All that red hair!!!!! Dying from the cuteness. Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!! popcorn::

I am coming out of lurkdone for this trip report too since I finally caught one near the beginning.

Your intro is fantastic. DH is type 1 and I am type 2 so I can't wait to hear all about how your trip worked out.

Henry is just adorable:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter