May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya'll keep your fingers crossed that Haley didn't have any accidents today! After two weeks of no accidents my childcare goes down a whopping $10!

ya'll keep your fingers crossed that Haley didn't have any accidents today! After two weeks of no accidents my childcare goes down a whopping $10!

I hope so too, that is a great discount - if it is per week anyway!

looks like Blue Cotton is cheaper...do you have to order in specific amounts?

You can order just one, or hundreds. If you stick with one design, one shirt (same colour) each shirt, any size, you add brings the price per shirt down.

Way to go Haley, does she get part of the savings for her cruise fund? :rotfl2: See, Aunty Pj loves ya Haley!

You can order just one, or hundreds. If you stick with one design, one shirt (same colour) each shirt, any size, you add brings the price per shirt down.

Do I have this right?
With the bluecotton, we'd pick one style of shirt, color and our logo and all would be ordered at the same time...hence them having to be shipped to one place then distributed. Is this right?

With the cafe press one, we create our logo and then individuals can go to the site and order whatever they want (various shirt styles, mugs, magnets, etc)...and pay for it and have it sent to them? This is what I thought when I had read about another DIS group using them. Is this right?

Do I have this right?
With the bluecotton, we'd pick one style of shirt, color and our logo and all would be ordered at the same time...hence them having to be shipped to one place then distributed. Is this right?

With the cafe press one, we create our logo and then individuals can go to the site and order whatever they want (various shirt styles, mugs, magnets, etc)...and pay for it and have it sent to them? This is what I thought when I had read about another DIS group using them. Is this right?

I had rather pay a little more and have a choice of styles.

We'll be there...staying in Cocoa Beach 2 nights before boarding....we're meeting our dinnermates Lisa and Darryll for dinner at the Grill the night before cruise. Do you want to join us? The more the merrier!!!!!
:dance3: :cheer2: :dance3:

Where are you staying? Thanks, we would love to join you for dinner but not sure what our plans are yet. We have friends in Melbourne that we may have to have dinner with. I will let you know.

I don't remember who asked about snuba but we did it in Hawaii and had a blast!

For visiting WDW during the Holidays:

jitcrunch.aspx

Kulkatt, I could not respond to your PM, either you don't have enough posts or you have PM receiving turned off?

well no accidents! Yeah Haley!

It wsa so funny, she was on the playground and when she saw me and came running and her skirt fell down! It's just too big!

Samantha brought home homework, huge letters C and T and we have to find things to glue to them that start with the letter.

Jan and V....I took your advise and called the wound center and asked about the antibiotics...they asked what the Dr. said who prescribed them. I told them the emergency room prescribed them and told me that if it doesn't clear up by the end of the script, then I would have to be admitted. The wound center said I should get my butt back to emergency and get admitted.

Then I called my GP Dr. who suggested the wound clinic and he's not in the office for a couple of days....dead end there.

The wound center said they could not determine over the phone how to heal the legs, since they haven't seen me yet. They said that when they see me they may recommend being admitted.

I'll do anything just so that I won't have to be admitted, but at the moment it doesn't look like I have many other options. What should I do next?:confused3 :confused3 :confused3
Deb, please please please just remember what John1 said about his mom. I know you don't want to be in the hospital, but it might be what your legs need to finally "kick" this infection. We all want you better! :hug:

Samantha brought home homework, huge letters C and T and we have to find things to glue to them that start with the letter.
"C" is for cookie, that's good enough for me! Love that song from Sesame Street! I sure do miss that show. Tyler doesn't like it anymore. :sad2:

Almost forgot......WAY TO GO HALEY! On her way to a diaper-free life! ;)

Guess what happened today?! No, he's not crying in the picture, it's just the face he made to show the camera!

FirstLostTooth8-21-07.jpg

the tooth is gone?
Yup. Bottom front. He was on the playground at day care and when he yelled to his friend, it just fell out! He felt it fall and screamed "My tooth! My tooth!" He couldn't find it, so all the teachers and all the kids helped him look. They all searched on their hands & knees for 10 minutes and one kid finally found it for him. Fortutely, it was on the asphalt instead of the grass, or it probably would have been harder to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter