May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK....here's the Tooth Fairy's note, which of course, I'll have to read to Tyler.

Dear Tyler: I know how badly you want to keep your tooth, so I have decided to let you hang onto it to remember the special occasion of losing your first baby tooth. AND you still receive your special reward! Please take very good care of the rest of your teeth because I only like collecting clean and healthy teeth. See you when you lose your next tooth! Love, the Tooth Fairy

I put it with $$ in an envelope under his pillow. His dad told him the tooth fairy would leave a quarter, so Tyler will be surprised to find dollar bills! I know he'll immediately put them in his wallet (he only puts change in his piggy banks) because he loves being able to pay for his own stuff when we go out. :thumbsup2

He'll be so excited!

Are you playing on my account, lol. Thanks V, couldn't figure out how to put up all the ones I have been playing with.

Those prices are just of for single items. If we can set up a shop then the pricing will be cheaper.

Are you playing on my account, lol. Thanks V, couldn't figure out how to put up all the ones I have been playing with.

Those prices are just of for single items. If we can set up a shop then the pricing will be cheaper.

nope, I was bored at work today!:banana:

I think "I" need to be logged in.
I can do a free store if everyone wants...we can put up to 80 items to order in there.

a tshirt?

I know he will want a sleevless though!

That's the one, somehow it added to my custom items, lol. I didn't do it, it just happened, lol.

V, i did an extra design without the ports, better for hats and such. I will post it soon.

I put both v-neck and scoop for ladies, normal and plus sized.

That's the one, somehow it added to my custom items, lol. I didn't do it, it just happened, lol.

V, i did an extra design without the ports, better for hats and such. I will post it soon.

PJ you are awesome!!! Can you do some work stuff for me!?? Just kidding! I wonder if they would let me order a Jack shirt? (your logo)

that would probably be better for magnets and the journal as I had to resize them.

Ok so it looks like if we have nine people we can rent a private van for $12 a piece. Not bad. I will look into it more and call a few companies soon.

On the 10 night last year DH and I did a zip line tour. It was a blast! I hope to do it on this one as it sounds different. It is really safe, although the guy behind us did get cut really bad:headache: . It is very safe, harnesses, clips and when you reach a platform the clip you to a tree.

That's a great idea. I talked to my DH and he is opting convenience over saving $....I think we'll just take the DCL transportation to DL instead. He may change his mind closer to the trip. We are hoping to spend multiple days at WDW since there is more parks and to see there and we have family in FL so in DL we may only spend 2 nights there since we could always go there since its closer to us. As far as transportation to the port in FL...my in-laws live in Melbourne so they always drive us to the port. :) That's a great idea for savings...but since we have little ones and its a vacation my DH usually opts for convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter