May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughtful, sweet, considerate, giving, loving, generous, kind hearted.....just some of the things I think of when I think of Tyler. What a special kid! How lucky are you!

I'm glad he's coming on this cruise coz I can't wait to meet him!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Thanks, he is sweet....when he's not getting in trouble at school! ;)

you know I sometimes sit and think what a great place the DIS is...I would have never thought I would be joined with such great friends and people through the internet. I thank you all for reading my ramblings and being a part of my life!

We are going to have a blast on this cruise!

you know I sometimes sit and think what a great place the DIS is...I would have never thought I would be joined with such great friends and people through the internet. I thank you all for reading my ramblings and being a part of my life!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Right back at ya!

I just found out today via the kid that his sister plans on leaving next weekend.....that's like 10 days. I have decided that I'm going to make peace with her before she leaves.....I'm going to lie to her. I have no choice....she means too much to John and me to have her leave on a bad note. I've got to tell her that despite all his faults, we really do love Joe. Not true. And that in the end, we just want her to be happy. True. Then we'll hug and everything will be fine. Then she'll leave and it'll be the best thing for all of us. We need to put some distance between us. Sometimes love from afar is a lot easier with some family members.

:cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

I couldn't agree more V....thank you for posting all your ramblings....we really miss you when you're not here.....we love being part of your life!

We really are going to have the best cruise ever....a once in a lifetime opportunity to do it with so many good friends.....only 5 more months!

:love: :love: :love:

I just found out today via the kid that his sister plans on leaving next weekend.....that's like 10 days. I have decided that I'm going to make peace with her before she leaves.....I'm going to lie to her. I have no choice....she means too much to John and me to have her leave on a bad note. I've got to tell her that despite all his faults, we really do love Joe. Not true. And that in the end, we just want her to be happy. True. Then we'll hug and everything will be fine. Then she'll leave and it'll be the best thing for all of us. We need to put some distance between us. Sometimes love from afar is a lot easier with some family members.

Why lie? Can't you just tell her that her happiness is all you care about and if Joe makes her happy then you are glad. And that you will do what you can to accept him as part of the family.

Now I'm missing Karen, coz she hasn't been on for a while. And I really miss Marilyn, I hope she gets home soon and tells us all about her trip and how much she loved her first cruise.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

oh Deb, sometimes love from afar is the best. Do what you feel you need to.

Why lie? Can't you just tell her that her happiness is all you care about and if Joe makes her happy then you are glad. And that you will do what you can to accept him as part of the family.

I will tell her all that, but I will go even further because I can't afford for her to isolate herself and cut us off for Joe's sake. She's already gone in that direction and I need to pull her back. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I need her to feel secure with us again. Right now she does not trust us....so I will do whatever it takes for the greater good! She is John's only daughter and very special to him. We must mend fences completely.

:hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

I will tell her all that, but I will go even further because I can't afford for her to isolate herself and cut us off for Joe's sake. She's already gone in that direction and I need to pull her back. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I need her to feel secure with us again. Right now she does not trust us....so I will do whatever it takes for the greater good! She is John's only daughter and very special to him. We must mend fences completely.

:hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

You're a better person than I am!

I hope she didn't get sea-sick!

Our cruise had very rough seas, so did PJ's....we cruised at the same time. But Karen cruised after us and she said her seas were calm and smooth.....so I'm hoping it held for Marilyn too.

We'll find out!

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Hey, we're on page 2525.....does anyone remember the song......In the year 2525, if man is still alive, if women can survive.....does anyone remember what comes next?

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter