May 18th, 2024 - May 25th, 2024 Disney Dream - DVC Member's Cruise

UPDATE: The magic is real!!!! I just got a call from DVC saying they've moved me to the connecting cabins!!! Thanks for everybody who expressed concern, and if someone in this group made this happen behind the scenes, I can't thank you enough!!
===============================================
I am so disappointed. I had thought that I got my first choice connecting cabins on the Mediterranean cruise, but realized on my callback just now that the agent made a mistake and gave us cabins on opposite sides of the ship. Despite my best explanation that the other family would be minimally impacted by swapping rooms so that ours could connect, DVC absolutely refuses.

So, by any chance, does someone here have confirmed room 6512 on the 2024 member cruise? I can trade you the exact same cabin on the other side, and throw in a very valuable (>$2,000) Disney gift.

Last edited:
We are on this cruise as well, will be our first member cruise. We've cruised the Caribbean many times before so I was so excited when I heard the member cruise was going to be in the Mediterranean as we were looking to do that next year anyway for a change of pace. It's still a year away but I'm already looking into getting CC points lined up to pay for flights!

Flying in from Northern California (SF Bay Area) - Wife & 5 year old son along with 2 Adult friends of the family. Where is everybody else (travelling from) ?

Live in Manhattan, and flying from the NYC area, with husband.
We missed the DVC Member Cruise that sailed out of NYC in 2016 & 2019. But we were able to go on a non-DVC Member cruise from NYC to Canada in 2018. Such a cool port to sail out of and definitely spend a few days before or after. We caught a playoff game between the Yankees and Astros.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter