May 18th, 2024 - May 25th, 2024 Disney Dream - DVC Member's Cruise

My booking is now showing up in my DCL reservations list with the DCL reservation number! It wasn’t there a couple of days ago, and is there this morning. :donald:
Ah great! Mine is in the DVC app still, here’s hoping it transfers soon!

Neither for me - also previous DCL cruises still not showing up like for some other people on the dashboard :sad2:

Ours showed up a couple days ago...

This will be our first Disney cruise of any type! ... The timing 'worked out' as we had just opened a new cc with 12 months no interest ...hehe.

I have to come to terms with the cost. We are family of 5... nearly 20k for a week, is like 200 points resale!!! I guess I have till January to decide :)
What an awesome first Disney cruise!

Would love to do this ABD, but we’re on the Transatlantic prior to the DVC Member cruise….so we’re doing a B2B for 20 days! 😃
So are we. Trying to figure out how big an extra suitcase to bring.
We just got off a 3 day Wish cruise. And in about two weeks, Fantasy for 5 days; b2b for 10 (Southern Caribbean0

Yes! Received email confirmation with the reservation and was able to add it to the DCL website / app.
So has anyone looked into airfare? I talked with DCL and DVC. They both say that we are on our own getting back to the states from Barcelona. And they also will not transport from Port to Airport. So we will be looking to fly from Barcelona to Orlando on May 25th.:(

I recall when booking this - they mentioned that once DCL gets the reservation, we could call in and get pricing on hotel / airfare. I called DCL Saturday and was referred back to DVC since it was booked through DVC. When I asked DVC for pricing, they said to call back in maybe 2 weeks so the “air team” could give us pricing on airfare / hotel because they’re still in the process of transferring over from DVC to DCL for the cruise (?). 🫤

I’m going to call back in a couple of weeks and see if I can get pricing then.

I recall when booking this - they mentioned that once DCL gets the reservation, we could call in and get pricing on hotel / airfare. I called DCL Saturday and was referred back to DVC since it was booked through DVC. When I asked DVC for pricing, they said to call back in maybe 2 weeks so the “air team” could give us pricing on airfare / hotel because they’re still in the process of transferring over from DVC to DCL for the cruise (?). 🫤

I’m going to call back in a couple of weeks and see if I can get pricing then.
That is completely different than what "Zooey" the DVC supervisor told me this morning. She said that DVC has no tools to book airfare. And therefore we are on our own
On the phone with DCL again

I am talking with the DCL air department, They found flights for us but when they tried to add it to the cruise, she could not. you have the correct number, so go ahead and call. Ask for the air department
Good luck
Update... She was able to add it but when she tried to use my CC to pay, the system would not let her pay!
Always something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter