May 18th, 2024 - May 25th, 2024 Disney Dream - DVC Member's Cruise

We booked a third party Foodie Walking Tour in Palermo. One of my favorite things about traveling is trying local cuisine. The potential excursions seemed meh to both of us.

Hi all! I'm not on this cruise, but another cruise later in the year. If anyone is willing to share their Barcelona hotel I would be appreciative! Just need one night for three people (adults), but am struggling to find something comfortable and have been considering booking two rooms (husband wife + adult child -- we could all use our space).

This was emailed to concierge guests earlier this week. FYI, this is what will be available
Thanks for posting! The app has seemed like this info would be available soon, as Palermo is no longer greyed out, but when selecting that port it’s been giving an error. They are likely waiting until Concierge makes their selections and then will open it up to everyone else. The list is less than half of what the website shows as possible options.

Thanks for posting! The app has seemed like this info would be available soon, as Palermo is no longer greyed out, but when selecting that port it’s been giving an error. They are likely waiting until Concierge makes their selections and then will open it up to everyone else. The list is less than half of what the website shows as possible options.
Yeah, any day now I expect them to go through the tiered booking system. Unfortunately, we're silver so probably slim pickings when they get to us, lol

While the Navigator app says 6:00am - 6:00pm for Livorno ... The port website itself says 6:45 - 7:15. This is impactful for those people trying to plan trains on their own.

While the Navigator app says 6:00am - 6:00pm for Livorno ... The port website itself says 6:45 - 7:15. This is impactful for those people trying to plan trains on their own.
Thanks for,this info, that is a pretty big time difference.

For all of those that were expecting to see museums in Florence. With the itinerary change and the cruise landing in Florence on a Monday, be aware that museums are closed on Mondays. That means no Uffizi and no Accademia Gallery. There are other David's in the city, but the one in the museum is not accessible based on my research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter