May 2006 anyone??

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
Woo hoo! DH and I are seriously considering another adults-only trip to WDW for this May!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Not sure which resort yet. But we're looking at the dates around mid-May. Not sure for how long, maybe 5 days or so!

Anyone else going this May?? :sunny:

Edited to add:

It's OFFICIAL!!!! :banana: I booked the airfare and PO-FQ this morning!!! We'll be there May 11 - 16. Woo hoo!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

We're taking our first-ever-Disney-trip, first-ever-family-vacation, my-college-graduation-celebration-trip May 7-17! I can't wait! Time is flying by, really... I need to get on the ball with ADRs, paying off the trip, booking flights... :(

I'm going to Florida to attend a conference in Jacksonville May 8-12 and will go to WDW either just before or immediately after, not sure which. I'm eagerly scouring these boards for any May codes that may come up, but I can usually get a fairly reasonable rate at one of the DD resorts if nothing else.

I'll also plan to go in December, this time to take my girlfriend. She's recovering from a bone marrow transplant following a leukemia diagnosis, and I've promised her the trip as a get well present - would take her in May but she won't be able to venture that far from home yet.

We are booked at SSR from May 7th - May 15th... Just my DW and I so far, we will have a ton of room in our 2 bedroom

We'll be there for (hopefully for DS9) the opening weekend of Star Wars Weekends, great weather, EPCOT Flower Festival and the Flower Power concerts---though I can't believe I'll be missing my childhood favorite, Davy Jones, by one night!!!
We were going to give CBR a try (and hope to someday) but decided to rent points and return to VWL! :goodvibes

Karla B. :sunny:

Me and DH will be there May 26-30. We will be celebrating our 21st anniversary and we'll be visiting our daughter who works at Disney. It is a perfect excuse to visit Disney (but we are coming to visit you!). We will be staying at the Grand Floridian...hopefully enjoying the pool and beach! :rotfl:

yep we are going for a long weekend with the kids so we can go to the star wars weekend.....may 19-22...

:cool1:

Yes...we are headed to Disney (by car--from Indiana) on Friday, May 5. We will be there for a week. Staying one free night at Doubletree Guest Suites, then the rest will be at All Star Movies...me and the hubby are pretty sure that our boys (ages 5 and 3) will love being in the Toy Story section.

Hope all you May Disney-goers have a wonderful time!

:wave:

We will be there May 5th too, at CBR until the 10th. See you there!

Carrie

chicky monkey said:

Yes...we are headed to Disney (by car--from Indiana) on Friday, May 5. We will be there for a week. Staying one free night at Doubletree Guest Suites, then the rest will be at All Star Movies...me and the hubby are pretty sure that our boys (ages 5 and 3) will love being in the Toy Story section.

My mother and I will be there 5/15 to 5/19, we most likely will be staying at the POFQ. We've never been down for the Flower and Garden Festival and are anxious to see all the displays.

We'll be there from the 17th on...haven't picked a resort yet, waiting for those darn BRP to come out!

We are headed to Disney for our FIRST TRIP on May 1 to May 6. We are staying at the CR in a garden wing room. Can't wait :banana: :banana:

I hope the weather will be warm enough to have lots of pool fun but not so hot that we are sweating bbs in the parks. :cool2:

chicky monkey said:

We will probably see ya on I-75 along the way... we are heading down on the same day from Detroit :)

Are you doing a straight shot or are you stopping before you get to florida?

Two years ago we left at 10am on saturday and arrived just outside of Florida at about 2am on Sunday Morning... and then Checked into allstar Movies at noon.

This trip we are leaving Friday night, stoping hopefully in Kentucky and then making all the way to Orlando and staying at an offsite hotel for 1 night... then Checking it at SSR on Sunday

We will be there from the 14th of May until the 20th or 21st.

I too am waiting for codes and trying to make this trip as affordable as possible. We will most likely stay at PC with two rooms but I have been considering renting points and staying at BC. It is so confusing to me that I am not really sure what I am doing and it appears it comes down to trusting the person you are renting from and I really do not personally know anyone who rents their points. :confused3

SO for now I hover and wait for a good price to come out! :cool1:

Hey BRIVERS222!

We are going to leave at around 6AM and drive till we get to Macon, GA...we like to get to the other side of Atlanta. I know it will be a challenge with the kiddos...but they've got their GameBoys and a portable DVD player to keep them occupied!

Hope your drive from Detroit goes well. Drive safely and have a great time when you're down there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter