May 2006 anyone??

When do you start to pack? Last time I went in May I was done in January, no I am not kidding :blush: I was so bad about doing laundry that as the good stuff was done I packed it away :blush: I am now a proud reformed laundry hater that can now pack at the last minute. OK, done with the tangent. I just did some vacation shopping, I'm only 43 days till we leave, woo hoo and don't want my gang ruining the new clothes. Does anyone other then myself have a need or desire to pack this early?

Have a magical day,
Anna

I am ready to start packing how sad is that. Its still snowing here in PA so I am more then ready to get out the tank tops and shorts!!! Bought new ones for the trip...still have the tags on them and I am dying to just throw them all in the suitcase LOL :cool1:

Denise Stuck in PA waiting for some FL :sunny:

EasyGoing* said:
:sad2: The Cirque Du Soleil last day in May is the 15,then it will not start back up until June .(IF ANYONE CARES!)cause i had tickets in the plan i payed for,so now i can't see it :furious:

I care. :)

Our plan was to see HDD last year & see Cirque this year but there closed during our stay too.

Denise,
It is not sad at all.....especially since it's what I want to do also lol. I think I may make up my list of all of those things that need to get packed (checklist if you will :rotfl: ). I have already started putting things in my diningroom so I don't misplace them. I think, this week, the OFFICIAL packing may begin.

Have a magical day,
Anna

sunsetdenise said:
I am ready to start packing how sad is that. Its still snowing here in PA so I am more then ready to get out the tank tops and shorts!!! Bought new ones for the trip...still have the tags on them and I am dying to just throw them all in the suitcase LOL :cool1:

Denise Stuck in PA waiting for some FL :sunny:

If it weren't for my family thinking I was crazy, I would be packing now :)

I do, however, have my checklist written out, everything from what groceries we will need to buy, what clothes I am taking, etc. That, I always do ahead of time to make sure I forget nothing. I guess I usually start the official packing a couple weeks ahead of time. Down to like 41 days now, it's almost time to drag the suitcases up from the basement :banana: :yay: :hourglass

Hey Denise :wave: what part of PA are you in, I'm in Pittsburgh and it's 20 degrees here this morning. I am so ready for Florida!

Sounds like we will be there within a day of you. It's so cold here on Long Island right now, I know today will be the beginning of the end for the preperations. Where are you staying? WL for us.

Have a magical day,
Anna

Grumpy23 said:
If it weren't for my family thinking I was crazy, I would be packing now :)

I do, however, have my checklist written out, everything from what groceries we will need to buy, what clothes I am taking, etc. That, I always do ahead of time to make sure I forget nothing. I guess I usually start the official packing a couple weeks ahead of time. Down to like 41 days now, it's almost time to drag the suitcases up from the basement :banana: :yay: :hourglass

Hey Denise :wave: what part of PA are you in, I'm in Pittsburgh and it's 20 degrees here this morning. I am so ready for Florida!

Yes we will be there at the same time Anna, I am going from 4/27 through 5/7. We are staying at Hilton Grand Vacations Club @ Sea World. :cool1:

Anna114 said:
Sounds like we will be there within a day of you. It's so cold here on Long Island right now, I know today will be the beginning of the end for the preperations. Where are you staying? WL for us.

Have a magical day,
Anna

DD and I will be at ASMo May 17-21 then boarding the Disney Wonder. DD turns 6 on the 15th, but doesn't get out of school til the 17th, so this will be a birthday trip.

Hey Denise :wave: what part of PA are you in, I'm in Pittsburgh and it's 20 degrees here this morning. I am so ready for Florida![/QUOTE]

I am north of you beside Erie

Heading out May 25. My DD turns 6 on May 21!!! This is her B-day present.

We are in a blizzard warning in Central Illinois and it is snowing like crazy.

Tornados last week....snow this week. CRAZY!!

Cannot wait for Florida!!!! :cool1:

Going from 5/8 t0 5/17 POFQ with disney dining package this will be my 11th trip to the world the 6th for the rest of my party can't wait. Have a ADR for Le Cellier first night so excited it's my favorite i remember back in 88 on my first visit to disney at age 8 when it was still a caffateria style eatery.

well, today I started packing, got out my green tote with the mickey ears on it and started putting the stuff you need while there in it. and marking off the list of, need to get, done packed. we will be there 20th-28th of may. so anyone else want to join me packing? :lmao:

I'll just pack the weekend before i leave....but have been working on my itinerary and calling for my adr's...that's more fun then packing...woo-hoo only 42 more days!!!

Sorry, I packed 2 weeks ago lol. I have so much room in our suitcases, I'm shocked. 2 suitcases and a train case for a family of 4, it's great! Happy packing!

Have a magical day,
Anna

tnhillbilly said:
well, today I started packing, got out my green tote with the mickey ears on it and started putting the stuff you need while there in it. and marking off the list of, need to get, done packed. we will be there 20th-28th of may. so anyone else want to join me packing? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter