May 2006 anyone??

Yay...my first post here.... I have found this board to be beyond helpful (not to mention very addictive) while planning my trip. I'm going May 30th-June 5th, for my second ever trip to WDW. I'll be staying at the AKL for the first time(also my first time staying at a WDW resort), and I just can't wait!!

You'll have a great time! I've been to Disney a few times but I've found this board to be tremendously helpful. I'm going to WL for the first time in April, and I've learned so much.

Have a magical day,
Anna

I Heart Piglet said:
Yay...my first post here.... I have found this board to be beyond helpful (not to mention very addictive) while planning my trip. I'm going May 30th-June 5th, for my second ever trip to WDW. I'll be staying at the AKL for the first time(also my first time staying at a WDW resort), and I just can't wait!!

Anna114 said:
You'll have a great time! I've been to Disney a few times but I've found this board to be tremendously helpful. I'm going to WL for the first time in April, and I've learned so much.

Have a magical day,
Anna

Thanks, my roommate and I are so very excited for our trip. I feel as though I'm becoming addicted to this board though!! I had NO idea how much there is to learn, and how much planning there is to do. But it's ok, becuase it will make our trip that much better. I hope you have a wonderful trip as well!

Jen

Jen,
I know what you mean by addicted. I can't believe how much time I'm spending on this board. I assume once my vaction "high" passes, I'll slow down....I'll cut down I swear, I will I really will LMAO!

Have a magical day,
Anna

I Heart Piglet said:
Thanks, my roommate and I are so very excited for our trip. I feel as though I'm becoming addicted to this board though!! I had NO idea how much there is to learn, and how much planning there is to do. But it's ok, becuase it will make our trip that much better. I hope you have a wonderful trip as well!

Jen

I originally posted back on page 3 and since we have changed plans slightly.We will be at CBR May27-June 3.:cheer2:

may 8-14th. Animal Kingdom Lodge....2nd trip...My husband,my little girl and we are taking my god daughter. Can't wait. I'm driving myself crazy ....super excited..... :Pinkbounc

I'll be there May 15th to May 20th. SOLO! Want to experience the parks on my own for the first time. Can't Wait!

We are headed to WDW May 26-30 to play in the waterparks over Memorial Day Weekend. We are ready to PLAY!!!!!!

:cool1:

:sad2: The Cirque Du Soleil last day in May is the 15,then it will not start back up until June .(IF ANYONE CARES!)cause i had tickets in the plan i payed for,so now i can't see it :furious:

April 30 - May 7th at BWV's and AKL (BWV 4/30 - 5/5,
AKL 5/5 - 5/7) here!!!!! Can't wait ....48 days to go....all ADR's made....two tours....Magic behind our Steam Engines & Keys to the Kingdom!!!! Can't wait - I said that already...but I still can't wait! See you all there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter