May 2006 anyone??

My husband has threaten to disown me if I buy one more disney vacation book. We are heading down April 30-May 7. I have changed hotels 5 times in the past 2 months. Finally decided on 3bd/3bth th in windsor hills. That way we can have lots of together and loads of apart time also. Living room has 57 inch T.V. (husband loves that)

with my kids being 13,9,5 with the oldest a girl sometimes their tastes are very different when it comes to entertainment. And if the don't have fun the whole week they BETTER NOT tell me. I think I need therapy just trying to plan a great time. My mind is all disney, all the time!! :cool1:

I know the feeling. My DH DS/16 and DS/10 are going on the same dates except we are staying until the 8th (I didn't want to fly on my 18th wedding anniversary) We are staying at the WL. I'm driving my DH crazy with everything! Can't wait to get my Pal Mickey. DH is such a sport he was pricing out the AA batteries for me lol. Have a great time!

Have a magical day,
Anna

cheergems said:
My husband has threaten to disown me if I buy one more disney vacation book. We are heading down April 30-May 7. I have changed hotels 5 times in the past 2 months. Finally decided on 3bd/3bth th in windsor hills. That way we can have lots of together and loads of apart time also. Living room has 57 inch T.V. (husband loves that)

with my kids being 13,9,5 with the oldest a girl sometimes their tastes are very different when it comes to entertainment. And if the don't have fun the whole week they BETTER NOT tell me. I think I need therapy just trying to plan a great time. My mind is all disney, all the time!! :cool1:

catsrule said:
Maybe I'll see you at AKL, SeaSpray. See siggie! :teeth:

Simba's mommy? I might get to meet the FAMOUS Simba's mommy? WOOT! :thumbsup2 I hope to see you there, Mary Jo! :sunny:

jjohnson said:
Uh Oh. Now that you have an AP you HAVE to add on days to your cruise. :teeth:

Funny...now that the rates are out, we were thinking of splitting our stay at AKL my DD's would love to stay there.

Have a wonderful time.

That's exactly what my DH said, that since we now have APs, we should stay for a few days at WDW after the cruise in August :earboy2:

SeaSpray said:
That's exactly what my DH said, that since we now have APs, we should stay for a few days at WDW after the cruise in August :earboy2:

Life is SO much easier when your DH is a Disney fan too. With the money we saved on the AP discount DH tells me "well why don't we stay another day!" :cool1:

You should have seen how fast I can run to the phone:teleport:

I can't wait to get there....but that's all I can do for now...wait, wait, wait. Oh well, I'd rather have the trip in front of me than all over with!

Yep I just checked my counter two months left. Although, lately I'm not sure what I am more excited about. My rapidly upcoming WDW vacation or the Disney Cruise I just booked for next year!

Here's what I told someone else....looking on the brightside, the sooner you get home the sooner you get to start planning the next!

Have a magical day,
Anna

chicky monkey said:
I can't wait to get there....but that's all I can do for now...wait, wait, wait. Oh well, I'd rather have the trip in front of me than all over with!

:rotfl: Going May 28-June 3, can't wait. Staying at WL. Only 84 more days. First time staying on Disney with my family. :banana:

Caribbean Beach May 13-20...that's what we're booked for right now...

actually we are going to call tomorrow & book an earlier arrival of a day or two!!

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

chicky monkey said:

I fell the same way! It will be fantastic! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter