May 2010 Pre-Trip Report--Bay Lake Tower, here we come! *TR link posted! 6/8*

Welcome back!!! Looking forward to hearing about all your stories!

It took me so long to upload pics because then I would have to resize them so that they weren't so large on DIS. I was doing this individually, and I finally Googled to see if there was a way to do a massive photo resizing. Apparently that can be done while uploading! So I'm actually going to reupload the pics so I can get through my TR faster! Haha, because we're still not at WDW!

Glad to see that you made it home safe and sound. We pulled into our house about 2 a.m. yesterday.

It was nice to meet you guys at Epcot. Now I have a face to put with the name.:thumbsup2

YAY!! Welcome home!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :goodvibes

Thanks! I'm about to post the link to my TR!

Welcome Home B! It was great meeting you and our family last Friday! :goodvibes

Thanks! We had fun meeting you & your family, too! :goodvibes

Welcome back!!! Looking forward to hearing about all your stories!

It took me so long to upload pics because then I would have to resize them so that they weren't so large on DIS. I was doing this individually, and I finally Googled to see if there was a way to do a massive photo resizing. Apparently that can be done while uploading! So I'm actually going to reupload the pics so I can get through my TR faster! Haha, because we're still not at WDW!

Thanks Ninja! I can't believe you're still not at WDW! I caught up on your TR last night! :)

Welcome home! can't wait to hear about your trip!

Thanks Kimmy!

Welcome back!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Glad to see that you made it home safe and sound. We pulled into our house about 2 a.m. yesterday.

It was nice to meet you guys at Epcot. Now I have a face to put with the name.:thumbsup2

Thanks! I bet you guys fell into bed when you got home! It was nice to meet you, too! I'm glad we finally found y'all! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter