May 2010 Pre-Trip Report--Bay Lake Tower, here we come! *TR link posted! 6/8*

Now you have me really wanting to be there soon--seeing those pictures of POR. I miss it so much!

I hope you enjoy your trip--we'll be there before we know it!!!

It's almost torture, right?!?

Thanks! We will be there in no time now! :goodvibes

Love the flashback B! I really liked the pics of you and Max at the Segway tour. I can't wait to check it out! Sorry I missed the single digits dance but I'm here now!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hope to see you next Friday! Have a safe trip down!!! :goodvibes

The Segway tour was awesome, you will love it! I must have had a funny look on my face, though, because this one cast member kept asking me if I was alright! :laughing:

Don't worry about missing the single digit dance! Thanks! I can't wait until the 28th!

Hi B! Enjoying the Flashbacks to years past. I enjoy reviewing our past trips, it helps me remember what I would like to do again and what I have not done yet.

5 Days!!!!​

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:yay::yay::yay:
:banana::banana:
:dance3:

:goodvibes

Yes, I hadn't looked back at those 2008 pictures in a while, I haven't gotten that far in my scrapbooking endeavors yet! :laughing:

Can you get off work early on Tuesday? The kids can't wait any more....and neither can I.

The ticking part of my ticker is partway gone...a wonderful parallel for my mind, which is partway in Disney already! :laughing:

I don't have any pictures, but we are mostly packed! The kids are packed. Besides toiletries, I am packed. I'm pretty sure Max is packed as well, besides toiletries! :dance3:

We reversed that decision against Garden Grocer and made our order last night. I kept thinking about it and decided the $12 delivery fee was well worth not having to go back off property in search of a Wal-Mart and well worth not paying higher convenience store prices to get those items. There was a $40 minimum order, but we only had to add about $3.00 to our order to meet it. :)

For some reason, we have not done online check-in yet! :scared1:

I am finished with laundry.

I have changed all the sheets.

I have to clean the bathrooms today.

We must drink all the milk between now and sometime tomorrow afternoon!

We'll hit the road sometime tomorrow afternoon and head to my SIL's house to stay the night and visit with her family (they have twin boys, 9 months old) and my other SIL who just returned from a semester abroad in Italy! That will put us 3 hours ahead of ourselves when we leave Wednesday morning, as originally planned! :woohoo:

We'll end up in Ocala, FL for the night. Thursday morning, the kids will get their beloved Continental Breakfast and we'll be thisclose to Bay Lake Tower!

The time for random outbursts of squealing has come.

I was behind but all caught up again. I love your flashbacks. I think it's really cool that ya'll have stayed at several different resorts. We can't make ourselves change from the CBR. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear that you've gotten everything packed and ready to go. I've got just about everything packed. Just need to pack those last minute things that you really can't pack beforehand.

I placed our Garden Grocer order last week. Even though we'll have a car, I don't want to spend my precious Disney time shopping in an unfamiliar grocery store. I don't even like shopping at my local grocery store.:laughing:

I know that you are about to burst at the seams to leave! I know I am!

No!!!! It's crazy! It's been a long time coming, and now it's finally almost here! Thanks for the party!

Oh yeah! This week! Are you ready?

Thanks for all the dancing! :goodvibes

PS--we are dancing so much that it's too much for the DIS Boards and I'm going to have to remove some of it! :rotfl:

Party!!! Leaving week has arrived! We are not leaving until 4:30pm on Thursday evening! Love your line:

The time for random outbursts of squealing has come!

It is the way I feel! Have a safe trip, just in case I do not get back here! Have fun and maybe we will see one another at the world.

We must drink all the milk between now and sometime tomorrow afternoon!

If you need any help with this, I know a little guy whose just under 3 feet tall, recently started sporting a faux hawk and just all around loves his milk! :rotfl:

Have a safe trip!!!!

I was behind but all caught up again. I love your flashbacks. I think it's really cool that ya'll have stayed at several different resorts. We can't make ourselves change from the CBR. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear that you've gotten everything packed and ready to go. I've got just about everything packed. Just need to pack those last minute things that you really can't pack beforehand.

I placed our Garden Grocer order last week. Even though we'll have a car, I don't want to spend my precious Disney time shopping in an unfamiliar grocery store. I don't even like shopping at my local grocery store.:laughing:

I know that you are about to burst at the seams to leave! I know I am!

I understand your love for CBR! It is very relaxing there...I love walking through Caribbean Cay!

I feel you on those last minute things! Mine are waiting for me on my bathroom counter. :thumbsup2

Party!!! Leaving week has arrived! We are not leaving until 4:30pm on Thursday evening! Love your line:

The time for random outbursts of squealing has come!

It is the way I feel! Have a safe trip, just in case I do not get back here! Have fun and maybe we will see one another at the world.

Party is right! party:

Thanks! You have a safe trip too! I will be on the lookout for Lime Green Mickey Heads. I'll have one with "Bridora" on it...DH will have "Jundland" on his! :thumbsup2

If you need any help with this, I know a little guy whose just under 3 feet tall, recently started sporting a faux hawk and just all around loves his milk! :rotfl:

Have a safe trip!!!!

I think the kiddos knocked the milk out this morning with their cereal, but thanks for the offer! I bet Landon is so cute with his faux hawk! :goodvibes

Soooo close! Yippee!

Yippee! We are leaving soon soon soon! :dance3:

It's time.

Almost.

I'm hoping to get off work in about 10 minutes.

I've done all my filing, paid bills, sent statements, I've even gotten paychecks ready for the 1st.

I feel like I've had 5 cups of coffee when I haven't even had one drop today.

The bags are mostly all in the car. Max has probably checked the kids out of school already. All that's left is to pack up those last few items (make up, toothbrushes, etc.) and hit the road!

Thanks to all of you for following along with my plans and for all the advice you've given. :goodvibes

I'm going to Disney World! :cheer2:

YAYYY!!! Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about all your fun and adventures when you return!

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back. :wizard:

We're back. We got home yesterday afternoon. We had a great time in WDW!

I can't wait to start my Trip Report and tell you guys all about our trip. First I have to get all my photos organized, though. :scared1:

Most nights we put all the day's pictures onto my laptop, but there are a few more to get off the cameras and then there's getting them over to Photobucket.......

I'll post again soon (hopefully) with the link to my TR! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter