• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2025 Solo- 9 Park Days

HCL

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I am going in May 2025 and booked already. I will be there from May 12th to May 22nd. I have 9 Day Park Hopper tickets and am trying to figure out what park will get a third day during the trip. I usually stay in one park each day and do a mid-day rest then go back. I am trying to decide between EPCOT or Magic Kingdom getting the third day, what do you all think? I will not be going into the parks on my first day, and have a late half-day on Thursday at Hollywood Studios as a rest day. I plan to just do Fantasmic and dinner and whatever rides have a low wait.

How exciting! I would say that Epcot would be a great third day. It definitely depends on your preference, but as someone who's solo'd before, I really enjoy walking around the show case and stopping for food wherever and whenever I want. There is also the single rider line for Test Track, which is nice. Cosmic Rewind is a plus there, as I prefer that to Tron. Epcot shopping is better than MK, if that's important to you. Plus, if you wanted a park break, you can walk over to the Boardwalk or Beach/Yacht Club!

How exciting! I would say that Epcot would be a great third day. It definitely depends on your preference, but as someone who's solo'd before, I really enjoy walking around the show case and stopping for food wherever and whenever I want. There is also the single rider line for Test Track, which is nice. Cosmic Rewind is a plus there, as I prefer that to Tron. Epcot shopping is better than MK, if that's important to you. Plus, if you wanted a park break, you can walk over to the Boardwalk or Beach/Yacht Club!
Oh! I didn't even think about Cosmic Rewind, I haven't gotten to ride that or Remy's yet! A third EPCOT day makes sense!

Oh! I didn't even think about Cosmic Rewind, I haven't gotten to ride that or Remy's yet! A third EPCOT day makes sense!
Cosmic is SO worth it! I recommend doing the virtual queue AND buying a lightning lane after, if you like it. You can get 1 of 5 songs, so that makes it fun. Remy's is a good one, too! Have fun!

I would probably start the day at Epcot to get another ride on Guardians, then end with my favorite nighttime show. For me, that's Happily Ever After in MK, but whichever you want to see again.

Reactions: HCL
I did a 10 day solo trip in 2018, and I'll say that one of my favorite things I did was my Four Parks In One Day day. I had to ride at least one attraction and eat something in each park to consider it done. (A self imposed rule) I started in Epcot because it opened the earlier, back during EMH days. Then Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and finally Magic Kingdom for HEA at the end. It was a blast. Highly recommend.

Also, bonus points if you can get in all the different modes of transportation: boat, bus, monorail, and Skyliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter