May 6 Character Swap Progress Thread

thanks :0 you are all so understanding and right now I appreciate it so much. I do hope things get better, but I am soo glad to be sleeping on a real bed again instead of the floor..lol.. :cool1: I'm sure things will calm down eventually.

DH is taking me to DL in 2 weeks for the day :woohoo: so I can relax. Then we have a trip planned in July ( for my birthday) :ccat: and August ( For our family vacation).. That is the only bonus so far is we are about 5 hours from my most favorite place in the world.

Dumbo and Lady and the tramp are going postal 1st thing Monday morning. Thanks for doing this swap.
Susan :daisy:

Hi everyone - Sorry another later mailer here -- I got wrapped up in life and vacation that I didn't get my stuff done on time.. I am sending it out today! Michelle & Tink93

Hi all...

Thanks for the updates. I did see that there were 3 or 4 more packages in todays mail but I didn't see who they were from.

I ended up going to work at lunchtime because I had a migraine when I woke up this morning. Well, I still have it but it isn't as bad as it was this morning.

I will update tomorrow when I see what packages I got today.

Happy Scrapping!!!
Sandy

I just wanted to jump in real fast and let you know all 3 of mine are mailed. so they are on the way :) :banana:

I have updated the first post with the packages I have received.

If you have not mailed yet, please pm me with your mail date so I know things are still ok and so I can know when to expect your package.

Thanks bunches to all of you for participating. You do great work. I think you will all be pleasently surprised with your items.
Happy Scrapping!!
Sandy

I apologize ladies. I am a straggler. I finished this a.m. I leaving for work now. The glue is not dry and I don't want to mess it up throwing in the bag. I will package tonight and mail tommorrow. Again I am sorry I hope mine gets there in time. :banana: :grouphug:

bcarson said:
I apologize ladies. I am a straggler. I finished this a.m. I leaving for work now. The glue is not dry and I don't want to mess it up throwing in the bag. I will package tonight and mail tommorrow. Again I am sorry I hope mine gets there in time. :banana: :grouphug:

Relax - take a deep breath - mail when the glue dries. I am still sorting the groups and package items - I doubt you will even hold up the process.

I have to work things around that thing called a j-o-b to so I understand.

Sandy

KatDisney said:
I just love when Sandy says that :)

Hey, this is suposed to be fun. We all know that life happens and we are not perfect. When things start stressing you out - just talk to someone (in this case me), let them know where you are at and when you think you will be done. That is all we can ask of anyone.

Relax, Take a deep breath.
:thumbsup2

My DH mailed mine out for me today. Sorry to be running late--seems I always am lately! Just hope he got the right swap going to the right hostess! :rotfl2: (He assures me that he did!)

Thanks everyone for your patience with us slow-pokes!

I am ready to mail today and will post back when I do. Ds is sick so I was stuck at home yesterday. I am waiting on my mil now so I can run some errands. I have to take him to the doctor also. I will post back. Thanks for being so great! :grouphug:

Yeah! :cheer2: Dh saved the day. My ds has strep so I could not leave the house. The doctor was concerned I get something in him. Anyway I had dh go to the post office and bring me the box. He did, and then mailed it! :thumbsup2

bcarson said:
Yeah! :cheer2: Dh saved the day. My ds has strep so I could not leave the house. The doctor was concerned I get something in him. Anyway I had dh go to the post office and bring me the box. He did, and then mailed it! :thumbsup2

So sorry to hear your DS is sick.. Strep is the worst!!! :(
Tell DH thanks for saving the day!!! DH's are good for that sometimes!!!
Hope the rest of you stay healthy!! :wave2:

I hope your DS feels better soon! We've had a lot of kids sick with strep at school! Sending pixie dust your way! :wizard:

Tell your DH that he is awesome for helping you out! :banana:

thanks ladies! I hope we all stay well to. My family was supposed to visit this weekend but as of know they are going to wait and see. I feel bad because my sis is divorced, her boys have no father. They have been really looking forward to coming. My mom was saying my little nephew yelled all last weekend for his Uncle Will! My oldest nephew is 4 soon to be 5 and he is autistic. It means a lot that he is excited to see us to. I really think it won't happen though. Unless I get a whole lot of Pixie Dust! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter