~May 7, 2011~ 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic!

Hi Whiskey In A Vase and family. Everyone is welcome to any event we discuss on this thread. The more, the merrier I say. :dance3: As soon as more people start to show an interest in the FE exchange, I'll post more info and we can discuss how we would like to proceed.

We just switched dates to this cruise! This will be our 3rd cruise
DH 47, Me, 36, and DD Casey will be 10.
We are excited!!! Who all is doing the FE's? We need a list going so that we know how much we need to have shipped to the room ahead of time! :)

The list for the FE exchange is:

MinnieMeg (2) 2 adults

Whiskey in a Vase (7) 2 adults, DD7, DS3, + 3 adults

Dianatlol (3) 2 adults, DD10

Is anyone else interested?

Minnie, on the list you should add the kiddos and the ages so we have an idea of how much goodies to make/buy.

We still have some time, but I like to start getting my stuff together so when the time rolls around I can just ship my package out to the ship

This will be my first cruise and I will be traveling with my husband and staying on Deck 6. I have several food allergies and Disney was the only curise ship willing to insure that they would accommodate them. So...we hope it will be fun.

This will be my first cruise and I will be traveling with my husband and staying on Deck 6. I have several food allergies and Disney was the only curise ship willing to insure that they would accommodate them. So...we hope it will be fun.

Just remind your server (who travels with you to each meal) of your allergies

What is a fish extender?

It is something you hang on your Fish (outside of your door) and everyone who is involved goes around at different times and drops goodies in your extender. I recommend checking it throughout the day because kids will steal the items out of them. You can put trinkets, note pads, candy things like that. Most like to add things from their state. It's fun. We mail our package to the ship before and when we arrive our goodies are there! :)

We mail our package to the ship before and when we arrive our goodies are there! :)

Hi Diana-
I have heard of people shipping things to the resorts ahead of time, but not DCL. Do they bring your package to your room once you are on board, or do you pick it up at check-in? This sounds very cool.

-Donna

Hi Diana-
I have heard of people shipping things to the resorts ahead of time, but not DCL. Do they bring your package to your room once you are on board, or do you pick it up at check-in? This sounds very cool.

-Donna

Ours is always sitting on our bed when we get to our room! its nice to do that so that I do not have to pack all of it and put it on the plane!

The list for the FE exchange is:

Whiskey in a Vase (4) 2 adults, DD7, DS3 Will the other family members that are joining you be participating?

Oh yes they want to be involved, we will have MIL who is 60 in January and FIL 60+ also BIL who is a Disney fanatic who is 35, but a very young 35.

Mother In Law, loves all things like this and has already started to get lots of treats from England seas side resorts and cities for you all.....

We are all very very excited.

This will be my first cruise and I will be traveling with my husband and staying on Deck 6. I have several food allergies and Disney was the only curise ship willing to insure that they would accommodate them. So...we hope it will be fun.[/QUOTE

I also have food allergies. The dining crew that rotates through the dining rooms with you, have the info. Your server will present the next night's menu to you at the end of dinner. You pick the items that you want and they check for any problems.

When we took a tour of the galley we were told that any special diet meals, including allergies, are made in a side kitchen overseen by the head of the kitchen. This eliminates cross contanimation issues.

My MIL and FIL will be joining us! they have the room next door! We are excited

Thanks for the information. It really helps. We are doing WDW for 7 days prior to the cruise so it would be hard to pack snacks and extra food to bring on the cruise. Knowing that the staff will work with me really makes me feel better about trying a cruise.

Thanks for the information. It really helps. We are doing WDW for 7 days prior to the cruise so it would be hard to pack snacks and extra food to bring on the cruise. Knowing that the staff will work with me really makes me feel better about trying a cruise.

Remember you can also have a package shipped to the cruise ship that will be deliverd to your stateroom when you get there. We do it every year

Not sure but in the "Official" Disney statement about shiped boxes they can only be 12 inches square and no food or beverage. Maybe Candy doesn't count as either.

My boyfriend and I signed up for this cruise in May but I just found this board. It'll be just the two of us going on this trip, and on May 12th we'll be celebrating his 30th birthday!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I look forward to enjoying this special vacation with all of you!

B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter