Mel & Lee PJ - First attempt, please be kind!

Thanks December bride.

My dad is exceptionally cool at stuff like that. Apparently when Lee went to ask my dads permission he went into the office and asked to see my dad nad my mum was panicking thinking that there was some kind of problem. he showed my dad the ring and dad said it was ok! ;)

The funniest thing was that I had bought Lee a really nice watch for his anniversary present and it was at my parents so Lee wouldn't accidentally find it!

Lee has also askd my dad to hold the ring in case I accidentally found it too. Dad admittd later that he was scared to death of leaving the house and considered calling the insurance company to tell them about the jewellery just in case anything happened :rotfl:

Hey I just got to reading your pj and everything sounds great!! What about using italy in epcot as your wedding site or one of the others outdoor? Some of the countries do have restrictions on the # though! I'm sure you will have an amazing wedding with your budget making it all more than possible!! What date did you guys end up getting or did you set one yet/?

:goodvibes Welcome Welcome!

Yay! A new bride to share the journey with!

Congratulations!

Can't wait to hear more!

You'll find that about us, we are always greedy for more! :rotfl:

Kristi is supposed to be sending me a list of dates that the WP is available. Will make a choice then or else whilst we are out there!

We were thinking about Italy for the DP actually :rotfl:

Will hopefully have more sorted whilst we are out there.

Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter