Mickey vs. Donald

Mickey or Donald - Your Favorite Disney Toon

• Mickey Mouse

• Donald Duck

Results are only viewable after voting.

M-I-C-K-E-Y

DIS Veteran
Since their first appearance on the screen together in 1934, Mickey and Donald have been tugging at our heart strings for "Most Favored Disney Toon" status. Which one do you love the most? Why?

For one moment, please forget all the other beloved Disney creations - we're giving you just two choices here. It's M&D's 75th anniversary this year, and they've been battling for the lime light for far too long. Let's settle this dispute once and for all... :goodvibes

While it was a super hard decision, I chose Donald. I just love his mischevious ways and how adorably flustered he gets!

Donald, by far. Frankly . . . I hesitate to say this here, but . . . I've never really understood Mickey's appeal.

I voted for Mickey. I have been in love with that mouse since I was a child. The only thing I have left from my first Disney World trip is a Mickey doll where he is wearing the MM Club shirt and it plays the MM club song.

However my house is a divided one. I am a Mickey and my DH is a Donald.

Keep those votes and comments coming folks.

As for my choice, it's obvious by my user name that it's a vote for Mickey. Donald's great, but a little too "Type A" for my tastes on most occasions. Then again, some of Mickey's funniest moments were when he "blew his cool" and acted like Donald (even just a little bit).

Nevertheless, it's good ol' Mick for me! :goodvibes

I voted for Donald. I adore Mickey, but Donald always cracks me up. I like a man who can make me laugh. :rotfl:

I love Mickey, but Donald has the edge in my book. He is temperamental, has a cool hat & does not wear pants-reminds me of myself often. :thumbsup2

Mickey because he is nice and a good friend.......He always forgives Donald.....Of course, we all need forgiveness sometimes, so I can relate to Donald, but I would rather be with Mickey.

Then again, poor Minnie has been waiting a long time for a wedding ring, so maybe Mickey has commitment issues :goodvibes

So far it seems as though about 60% of folks prefer Mickey - though the race is still too early to "call."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter