Mickey's very merry Christmas Party

I happened to catch it was an old thread but since someone jumped it up I will ask this being our first time at wdw in December. If the dates work out for out trip dec 15-27 it is really only neccessary to do the party one time right? We don't need to pay for multiple nights if we have the option do we?

I'd say "Yes" to only going for 1 night. Unless there was ABSOLUTELY 1 of the shows/rides/missed the parade that you wanted to see before MVMCP ended and didn't get to the 1st time. This may be a moot point for you though. MVMCP usually ends 5-7 days before Christmas. You may only be there for 1 or to of the parties.

thanks BDL that is what I was thinking. I hope we can get at least 1 day for the celebration!

ps: Go Bruins!

I am glad to see this thread and see everyone's opinions. We are thinking of going and now I have some good ideas to think about. Thanks.

How fast does the party normally sell out? And is the admission just added to your Key to the World card? (i've never been to DW before. xD)

How fast does the party normally sell out? And is the admission just added to your Key to the World card? (i've never been to DW before. xD)

The last party of the year is usually sold out. And I have heard it gets really crowded the week of Thanksgiving.

You will get a seperate admission ticket for MVMCP. They tend to start letting the party goers into MK around 4pm. What we did last time, in order to save a day on our park hopper, the day we went to the party, we had breakfast at Kona Cafe (Love the coffee, the macadamia nut pancakes and Tonga Toast). Then we rode the monorail to check out the decorations at the other monorail resorts (a must do). after that, we did some shopping and then went back to the resort to rest up for the MVMCP. 4pm came, we got in and then went to our ADR at Crystal Palace.

I happened to catch it was an old thread but since someone jumped it up I will ask this being our first time at wdw in December. If the dates work out for out trip dec 15-27 it is really only neccessary to do the party one time right? We don't need to pay for multiple nights if we have the option do we?

I would say that, if those are your dates, then there may only be one party (depending on how the parties are spread out) during your trip. I went to the next to the last party in 2010 and had a blast. I thought it wasn't nearly as crowded as July 4th or Dec. 22nd.

Do you really have to do the party to experience Christmas at Disney? No, not really, but it does add a lot to a trip, IMO. This past November, DH and I went to two. One of them was during the Jersey Week time frame and it was insane. The other was the day that everyone was leaving and it was amazing--I got to stand in the middle of Main St. and watch the fireworks. If you can go earlier, try to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter