Mike and Mindy's PJ **January 5th, 2009** Disney photographer photos!!!

Which vest and tie do you like best with Mike's tux? (pics on page 8)

• all black

• all white

• black tie white vest

• white tie black vest

Results are only viewable after voting.
What does BEO stand for? Thank you so much for the heads up. I have sent my planner an email asking about this. I have been basing everything on the Wish Book.

It's the Banquet Event Order - a detailed breakdown of every single thing happening on your wedding day. It contains some prices, but there is an accompanying price list that totals up EVERYTHING for you. You don't get either of these until a few weeks after your planning session.

So you won't really know your actual costs until then, but your Wedding Consultant (the person who drew up your contract and sent it to you) can put together and Estimated Proposal that will give you a better picture of the costs.

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

Hey Mindy,

I just finished reading your PJ and I love so many things about your wedding - especially the dress! And I've been considering silk flowers (so I can keep my bouquet forever), and it was great to read how you did it.

I do think the Maine brides need to start a little gang - there seem to be so many of us!

Congrats and I can't wait to keep reading! :surfweb:

Hey Mindy,

I just finished reading your PJ and I love so many things about your wedding - especially the dress! And I've been considering silk flowers (so I can keep my bouquet forever), and it was great to read how you did it.

I do think the Maine brides need to start a little gang - there seem to be so many of us!

Congrats and I can't wait to keep reading! :surfweb:

We absolutly should start a gang :) I noticed that you posted on another Maine bride's PJ she is having her wedding at Keeley's. :dance3: It is so exciting that there are so many of us. What part of Maine are you from? Im from Old Orchard Beach. If you want to use anyting that I have like the punches or anything ... we can always meet half way and have an invite making session :woohoo: PS-Go Pats

We have decided that instead of having just plain seating cards that we will have Mickey heads instead. *my bm and moh are going to kill me when they find out that we have to cut out 180 mickey heads :rotfl:* We have decided to use the punches to identify tables instead of numbers. I know the punch is off center this is just a rough draft :) We are also going to get clear address labels instead of writing on them that way we can use the Disney font
seatcard.jpg

Here is a photo of our favor..we are going to fill little dark blue organza bags with M&Ms becuase *i know it is corny* we are Mike and Mindy and our last name will also start with an M :dance3:
favor.jpg

Sorry the image is so bad. I am new to photo bucket.

I just thought I would give you ladies an update :wizard:

Hi Minday, I just found your PJ and am really enjoying it. Our wedding is just a couple of weeks after yours!

I loved the story of the way you too met! How cool :lovestruc !

Everything looks great so far!

When I was trying on dresses, I tried on the one you are getting. We didn't end up choosing it, but it is a lovely dress, especially with the blue sash.

We are doing serene for my BM dresses, and it is such a nice color, and really does seem to look goos on everyone.

I also liked your story about why you are incorperating all of the different blues into your wedding.

Everything looks great so far, and you have some really fun ideas!

Can't wait to read more!

We absolutly should start a gang :) I noticed that you posted on another Maine bride's PJ she is having her wedding at Keeley's. :dance3: It is so exciting that there are so many of us. What part of Maine are you from? Im from Old Orchard Beach. If you want to use anyting that I have like the punches or anything ... we can always meet half way and have an invite making session :woohoo: PS-Go Pats

I'm from all the way up in Limestone, on the Canadian border - maybe 5 hrs north! Thanks much for the invite making session! I would love to confer with someone who knows what they're doing with this - because I don't! :)

I love the idea of the M & M's! I'm a M M myself or as I prefer to say M2 (M Squared). Rob's last name starts with L, so my new initials won't be anything as cool as what you and Mike both have! I can only think of ml as milliliter or something equally as geeky. :confused3

Too bad there isn't one of those die cuts that you can get with scrapbooking that would allow you to cut out the Mickey's. I don't think they go that big. (Sizzix I think it's called). Get some extra M&M's and use them as bribery for the cutting! ;)

I'm from all the way up in Limestone, on the Canadian border - maybe 5 hrs north! Thanks much for the invite making session! I would love to confer with someone who knows what they're doing with this - because I don't! :)

I love the idea of the M & M's! I'm a M M myself or as I prefer to say M2 (M Squared). Rob's last name starts with L, so my new initials won't be anything as cool as what you and Mike both have! I can only think of ml as milliliter or something equally as geeky. :confused3

Too bad there isn't one of those die cuts that you can get with scrapbooking that would allow you to cut out the Mickey's. I don't think they go that big. (Sizzix I think it's called). Get some extra M&M's and use them as bribery for the cutting! ;)

I have the "whale of a punch" but it is just still a bit too small. Hahaha I dont think I ever claimed to know what I was doing when it comes to invites :) But I am more than willing to meet ya half way and help ya with them :rotfl: It could be a blast! :yay:

Everything looks great so far, Mindy! You have such a cute story. :cutie:

Happy Planning!!

Thank you SO much!!! Ive been lurking around your PJ and you have come up with such a cute idea. I am glad that they finally got back to you about the dessert party! That would have stressed me out completely:scared1:

**OPINIONS**
So I am trying to come up with the wording for just our at home reception. Our parents are both divorced and I am going on my 3rd dad so we really dont want to have this crazy list of parents on the invite. We also don't want it to sound like...hey you arent important enough to go to our wedding but I would like for you to come to our reception. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECAITED!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Here is a photo of our favor..we are going to fill little dark blue organza bags with M&Ms becuase *i know it is corny* we are Mike and Mindy and our last name will also start with an M :dance3:

Love your PJ! And to be honest, my BF's name is Michael and mine is Magdalene and even though we are not really talking about getting married (yet), I already have this idea in my head that should I get to plan a wedding :rolleyes1 I would have to include M&Ms :goodvibes

We just got our gift card for our honeymoon registry!!!!!! I'm so excited! We have the wording for our recption invitations. I have been very busy using paper punches to make Mickey Head confetti for 100 invites. Lets just say my thumbs are a bit sore :thumbsup2 As of right now that is bout it. Oh and I am having a surprise bridal shower. My DF spilled the beans but my MOH wont let me know when. She has been saying all along that she was going to have me pick four dates and i would be surprised. Its killing me becuase I hate surprises AND I dont have 4 different outfits to wear..lol:confused3

I just got the news that my brother who is in the Marines will be able to make the wedding. He will also be able to come home for the reception at home afterwords!!!!! I am sooo excited now it is just a matter of waiting on the United States Navy!:banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :banana:

That's GREAT news! Congratulations! You must be thrilled!

I just got the news that my brother who is in the Marines will be able to make the wedding. He will also be able to come home for the reception at home afterwords!!!!! I am sooo excited now it is just a matter of waiting on the United States Navy!:banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :banana:

All this good news! Sending some extra happy bananas :banana: :banana: :banana: downstate to help you celebrate!

(I'm such a poet LOL!)

Well I found out 2 days ago that my brother who is in the Navy will not be able to make the wedding. He is shipping out on January 3rd :( Now we are down 2 groomsmen but DH has some friends that he thinks will stand up for him.

Ladies... any ideas on how to get DH to get his butt in gear to getting fitted for his tux?????:groom:

THANKS FOR THE EXTRA BANANAS!!!! The bananas are my favorite :worship: :banana:

You are very welcome. I'm always happy to dip into my supply of dancing bananas for a good cause! :banana:

I am sorry to hear about your brother in the navy :sad1: No dancing bananas for that one, but I'll keep him in my thoughts for his safe return back next year.

And as for the DF... may I send you an electric cattle prod? I've used it on my own DF to much success! :rotfl: You will help me pick out invitations! <ZaP!>

In all seriousness how are you doing the tuxes? Are you getting fitted up here? If so, offer to take him out to lunch after the fitting. Or to a movie? Or anything else he would like. But if that doesn't work, I am willing to share the cattle prod!! (Just kidding about this BTW! :lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter