Miss Prettyful Tag Fairy Lady?

Miss prettyful tag fairy, i have had a pretty bad day on vmk. They took my original title "AuntieJulie" so it would cheer me up very much if i could have a tag. how about, "Garbowlee Rutzafrutz should be my vmk title!" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Miss prettyful tag fairy, i have had a pretty bad day on vmk. They took my original title "AuntieJulie" so it would cheer me up very much if i could have a tag. how about, "Garbowlee Rutzafrutz should be my vmk title!" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If that was your VMK name no way I'd be able to spell that.

Srsly. VMK is kind of scaring me right now. I'm tired of all this, "OMG TEH WORDZEZ ARE TEH BAAAAD BECUZ DEY ARE TO CLOS TOO TEH WRDS TAT PEOPLESES USE!!!!"

Sickening.

I think he's making fun of me saying teh. Two words, dude: NOT NICE.

Nope. I was mocking VMK about how they are getting too defensive about words in VMK. Remember, "There's trouble in this town that starts with a T and rhymes with P wich stands for Pool Hall!"

Or something like that.

This is what i get for having to watch that movie in music.

"Ya got trouble,
Right here in River city!
With a capital "T"
And that rhymes with "P"
And that stands for Pool.
We've surely got trouble!"

Just dont ask.

Ok i'm back from being grounded.... please tag me

I've heard that if you buy a "I love the Tag Fairy!" shirt at Walmart you'll get a tag for free. That may just be a rumor though.

Ok lunareve I have had enough of your begging for tags it will get you no where all you need to do is be creative or is that something you can't be? It's easy to be creative your just to busy complaing and begging and not being creative

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter