Miss Prettyful Tag Fairy Lady?

Good Night Tag Fairy

I wish I could have a present left for me tonight under my name ( not under my pillow )

I have one more spot for another tag watch the tag fairy make this one embarresing. Ill end up saying something like

My Room Is Like Walking Through A Messy Horror Story.

and she will tag it and embarress me and watch her put it in pink rofl

LOL, my tag always hangs out the top of my shirt and everyone has to tuck it back in for me.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: What did i just say??

One of my favorite thins on vmk to do is

Wear a princess had and shout im a pretty pink princess.

One of my favorite things to do is nail Combines to each other with the Crossbow in Half-Life 2. Found a mod that let's you do that. It's pretty hilarious watching a combine charge towards you while there's a corpse nailed to his forehead being dragged behind. I don't see your point jasonpwns.

One of my favorite things to do is nail Combines to each other with the Crossbow in Half-Life 2. Found a mod that let's you do that. It's pretty hilarious watching a combine charge towards you while there's a corpse nailed to his forehead being dragged behind. I don't see your point jasonpwns.

Ok supringly I love Half Life! I know I'm a GIRL but I can still fight.Those combines and zombies and zombines, Sheesh they are easy. Now...those wasp things, thats another story :rolleyes1 Just don't tell any one :rolleyes:

not that you didnt just go telling the whole board, LuNaReVe LOL

we got a bit off topic, so lets get back on topic!

Tag fairy.... - uses special tag fairy lady whistle LOL -

Like I said I'm a GIRL but I can still fight.

Now give me that whistle!!

Sheesh the Tag Fairy turned into a WASP SHIP!

This whole sub-board was made for being Off Topic.

Antlions are funny, ecpecially once you pick up the Pheropod. Possibly one of the greatest levels ever made. Nothing says, "???" like throwing a sticky ball of goop at an enemy and causing antlions to attack them.

The best part of HL2 for me was We Don't Go To Ravenholm. That whole level is a Gravity Gun Paradise.

HL2 Ep 1 has the car ride of joy though.

The only part of the game that really creeped me out was the level right before you had to stop Breen. You're stuck in that cacoon thing, riding through the citadal with Striders and Stalkers all around.

And the train ride in HL2 Ep 1 scared the crap out of me.

This whole sub-board was made for being Off Topic.

Antlions are funny, ecpecially once you pick up the Pheropod. Possibly one of the greatest levels ever made. Nothing says, "???" like throwing a sticky ball of goop at an enemy and causing antlions to attack them.

The best part of HL2 for me was We Don't Go To Ravenholm. That whole level is a Gravity Gun Paradise.

HL2 Ep 1 has the car ride of joy though.

LOL yes I like Ep 1

I love throwing paint cans with the gravity gun! Everything explodes out of it.

We have Ep 1 in Italian so...Salvato means saved and Caricamento mean Loading LOL!

You can learn Languages from Video Games

You can learn many things. I learned:

Not to mess with wolves that have swords on their backs.

That spawning explosive barrels and saw blades in a room, and setting the barrels off with a well placed shot can clear rooms faster than you can say "Oh Noes!"

That Sephiroth is a push-over when you have maxed you Glide, High Jump, Air Dodge, and the other skill.

That small dinosaur things are resistent to everything.

That Oh My God Adoring Fans are annoying. "By Azura by Azura by Azura!"

That, regardless of however high of a level your opponent is, a Quickening chain will turn them into tiny dust particles.

That it is perfectly OK to hit other drivers into busses.

That no matter what you do, how hard you try, you will NOT be as cool as a final boss. Unless the boss is Yami.

That keys ARE lethal weapons.

That Hades hath spinning pillars with blades. And they will cause you many re-deaths.

That there is no death as long as you have enough sand.

~~~

I could probably think of more, but I'm too busy playing Okami.

ok thats it - gets out tag fairy traps - im tag loaded!!! LOOK OUT!!! MANIAC WITH TAG TRAPS ON THE LOOSE!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh dear 'gad' they are at it again. :sad2:

Oh right lets see...30! Impressive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter