Mobile Order and Pay For DAS Users

NightGuardianAngel

Mouseketeer
Do many in-park Disney Restaurants support mobile ordering and paying on your phone that will reduce the amount of time physically waiting in a long line where you can just have a seat at a table and it will alert you on your phone when your order is ready or at least put your name and phone number in for a table and they can send you a text to let you know your table is ready? Many restaurants outside of Disney do this as well (similar to the way DAS works except you are sent a text or notification when your table is ready instead of given a return time). It has bern several years since I last been to Disney World (didn’t need DAS back then since I always used the Fast Pass System during the time, which was plenty sufficient for me).

Last edited:
Table Service restaurants — you can make an ADR (advanced dining reservation). In my experience, your table is usually ready within ~15 minutes of that time.

Quick Service restaurants — many do have mobile ordering, though you might not be allowed in to sit until your mobile order is ready. You can wait wherever you wish. I don’t think there is any system in place to hold or find a table for you without food.

The only table service restaurant where I had a long wait for our reserved table to be free was the Crystal Palace, and they did page us when it was ready. We waited outdoors.

I should clarify that the options I posted above are available to all guests, not just those using DAS. DAS is only valid for attractions; needs related to other aspects of visiting the parks (dining, shopping, transportation, overnight accommodations, etc.) should be handled individually based on the needs.

It may also be good to point out that WDW does allow guests to bring outside food into the parks for any reason -- whether that is food allergies, dietary needs, food preferences, costs, or simply not dealing with lines and waiting. You may need to find a spot to eat if you bring in your own food because depending on crowd levels guests have reported not being allowed to use QS tables without ordering food. Food you bring cannot be heated or warmed at dining establishments so plan accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter