Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

L107ANGEL said:
Whos that :confused3

Are you the only person on the planet who doesn't watch Grey's Anatomy? ETA: along with RV? Besides it's not who's that it's what's that.

Lars624 said:
GO TIGERS

Okay you can just settle down now. They did their part and that's enough of that! :p

The riddle makes so much more sense when you KNOW the answer! :teeth: :rotfl2:

Add me to one of the ones on the planet who doesnt watch it either....AND...I don't think he is McDreamy either! :eek:

:teeth: :banana:

Loubon said:
Okay you can just settle down now. They did their part and that's enough of that! :p
:rotfl: :rotfl:

My nephew drove in from RI to Yankee stadium for the game that was rained out/rescheduled last week...............his best friend from college (MSU) works for a NY law firm (their office used to be in the WTC, but this guy had a meeting out of the office on the morning of 9/11) & he had 3rd row tickets right behind the batter's box (right next to Spike Lee).

firstmickey said:
The riddle makes so much more sense when you KNOW the answer! :teeth: :rotfl2:

Add me to one of the ones on the planet who doesnt watch it either....AND...I don't think he is McDreamy either! :eek:

:teeth: :banana:

you have to understand, Angel doesn't watch TV, she lives in a cave in the woods surrounded by frogs :teeth:
bigfrog.jpg

Cantw8 said:
you have to understand, Angel doesn't watch TV, she lives in a cave in the woods surrounded by frogs :teeth:
bigfrog.jpg
I don't live in a cave, I live in a nice little gingerbread house :rolleyes: Now put that frog away :sad2:

Morning everyone!

I'm late for work, but wanted to say hey before I go out the door... and I think I'm IN!

Sending my guess now, live from Disney. On our way to MGM, shortly.

BDG

Hi Donna!

Angel, I'm sorry to hear they don't have TV up in the boonies where you live. I hope they have flush toilets.

I'm Back :banana: :banana: Did you miss me :rolleyes1

Was there wooo hoooty without me???????????

Did you crown the homecoming queen??????????

Who shot JR??? Anything else I should know :confused3

BTW,BTW - I am in :banana: :banana:

I'm IN! :thumbsup2

And as of last Thursday, you can cross my name off of the "has never watched that show" list. I'm hooked! :teeth:

Lou - awww, the poor Yankee fans are having a huge pity party. Boo hoo. (And wooooo hooooo! from the rest of us!) :cool1: :woohoo:

Clue did not help
Do not watch the show
Think I'm Iin
PM sent
:sunny:

Loubon said:

Lou, what a great mint! Can I keep it? :lol:

Not that I needed it. I got this one all by myself!

Happy Monday, Riddlers.

bdg100 said:
Sending my guess now, live from Disney. On our way to MGM, shortly.

BDG

Wow...that's kind of cruel...just rubbing our noses in it!!! :sad2:

(Have a great time!!!)

Good Monday Morning Everyone!!

Don't know anything about baseball, but I knew the riddle! :teeth: PM sent and I'm IN!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I got three new tags since last night!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Good Morning :sunny:

PM sent. I knew it w/out the mints, but am :rotfl: at Lou's. That was a great one :thumbsup2

However, you can add me to the people on the planet who do not watch it....and I'll agree with Donna and say he's not that great. And the whole "Mc-whatever" thing is annoying :rolleyes: At least to me :blush: :teeth:

Have a great day everyone :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter