Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

I am IN! This morning's Pepsi was especially effective. I've made reservations for an Illumination cruise for my DH's bday ( :ssst: it's a surprise) then I took my kids to school then I ran 4 miles then I solved this riddle and now I'm getting ready to paint my hallway. Love that caffeine and sugar high!

Good morning.

I am in.

And add me to the list of those who don't watch Grey's Anatomy.

Minnie_Moo said:
I'm a Michigander who made the mistake of driving toward Detroit on Saturday and I'm just happy I didn't get stuck in the Tigers or UM/MSU game traffic!
I had to take my DD to Ann Arbor for an Up-do for her Homecoming dance.........the traffic on US23 & in downtown Ann Arbor was a nightmare!

Where in MI do you live??? :confused3

horsegirl
tu.gif

I live near Lansing and went to the IKEA in Canton.

I originally had plans for a side trip that would have required heading south on 23, but when I saw the traffic back-up, I kept right on a-going!

Thank goodness 275 wasn't that bad.

When my DD was going to school at Michigan, I paid closer attention to the home game schedule!

PM Sent!

(I'd better be in!!)

Good morning everyone! :wave:

crashbb said:
I'm in. PM sent.

It is Thanksgiving here, today so I forgot it was a weekday.

Happy Thanksgiving, crash!

Good Morning!

I am IN.

Are we still handing out mints?

Cause I got one.... from a musical

Gilbert and Sullivan's Pirates sing about today's riddle

:sunny: :wave: Morning riddlers!!!!

Not a clue on today's riddle. I do watch GA, but don't think Patrick Dempsey is all that and the "Mc" thing bugs me too.

piglet too said:
:sunny: :wave: Morning riddlers!!!!

Not a clue on today's riddle. I do watch GA, but don't think Patrick Dempsey is all that and the "Mc" thing bugs me too.

Hi pigglet! :wave: I will send you a mint! Coming your way pronto!

GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Morning everyone!

I'm in without the mints! And I do not wach Grey's Anatomy either. I have seen it a few times, but it is not a can't miss for me.

Hey Lou, DH says, GO CARDINALS!

Thanks to some help from my friends, my PM will be in shortly and I am IN!!!!

GRAM!!! :love2: Welcome Back...I missed you! :thumbsup2 :banana:

HI B!! Have fun at MGM! :wave:

UtahMama, most people have accidentally posted the answer at least once. (even smarty pants Lou) ;) :teeth:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian Friends! :banana:

:wave2: and :wave: to all of you other lunatics! :teeth:

Rv!!!!

another practice swoop as a demo for you!

Today is going to be tough, no doubt.... GRAM is back in town and all...

Many people have the day off so that changes the whole dynamic...

where is your boxing smilie?

Grammyof2 said:
Yes, I will have the filet, the ribs and a side of beef :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hay gram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WB! Missed you woman!!!!!!! Twinkie tried taking your place and RV called her the wooohoooty queen. Don't worry. I set em straight. What was your record on that memorable riddle day? 6 of the 8 or 9? :banana: I am here for the woohooty today too. All my clients have decided columbus day should be a holiday from the shrink. :cool1: I am pleased. :teeth:

Love the new tag Ms. Horsey girl!! The tag fairy watches all!! :rotfl:

(I think that's where the blinkie eyes are from. They are really the TF!) :teeth:

horsegirl said:
Hay gram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WB! Missed you woman!!!!!!! Twinkie tried taking your place and RV called her the wooohoooty queen. Don't worry. I set em straight. What was your record on that memorable riddle day? 6 of the 8 or 9? :banana: I am here for the woohooty today too. All my clients have decided columbus day should be a holiday from the shrink. :cool1: I am pleased. :teeth:

WHOA there filly!!!!

1) I did NOT try to take Gram's place. I have no need to take Gram's place. I have my OWN place (right on the top shelf, next to the HoHos and DingDongs). Please recant.

2) No one called me the woohooty queen. I was crowned Queen of the Swoop. Though some feel that Empress may be more appropriate....

3) On that (in)famous day I wasn't even at the riddle.... yet I am not challengeing Gram's title for I feel certain that she is the best woohootier that ever woohootied. Her tag says so and I yet to see a tag be wrong. (See my tags)

Loubon said:
Angel, I'm sorry to hear they don't have TV up in the boonies where you live. I hope they have flush toilets.
I have Tv's :confused3 I choose not to watch them :confused3

TwinkieMama said:
WHOA there filly!!!!

1) I did NOT try to take Gram's place. I have no need to take Gram's place. I have my OWN place (right on the top shelf, next to the HoHos and DingDongs). Please recant.

2) No one called me the woohooty queen. I was crowned Queen of the Swoop. Though some feel that Empress may be more appropriate....

3) On that (in)famous day I wasn't even at the riddle.... yet I am not challengeing Gram's title for I feel certain that she is the best woohootier that ever woohootied. Her tag says so and I yet to see a tag be wrong. (See my tags)

I will not recant. You were so trying to become the new star of the riddle along with your evil boyfriend.....

and as much as i love the tag fairy....she so did not get mine right, especially the last one! :rotfl2:

LYMI :teeth:

And I suspect some fierce competetion today......from all us competetive types..... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter