Monday Morning's Little Bit Late Riddle

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

Don't you just hate Monday mornings where you wake up late and get ready and drive in to work and reality (and the crap you left on your desk on Friday) SMACKS you right in the face???? :badpc: (I need a vacation)

PM sent and I think I'm IN (not too sure about the second one...but it didn't involve Lionel Richie...so maybe I'm OUT :confused3 )

firstmickey said:
Apparently, the second answer is NOT....

three times a lady with the first one underlined because she is a dirty stopout. ;)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Breezy_Carol said:
You know all these political phone calls we are all getting urging us to vote tomorrow???? I got one last week from Laura Bush.

Hey Carol - congrats on the big victory over Clemson Saturday!

And get this...I got one from the president himself! And Donald Rumsfield.

I'm special. And yes, I'll be voting tomorrow!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Morning all!

I'm in! No mints needed, although I have been :rotfl: at all the alternate answers for the second one!

Breezy_Carol said:
You know all these political phone calls we are all getting urging us to vote tomorrow???? I got one last week from Laura Bush.

:love2: Thank you for confirming that for me!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Maybe my brain ISN'T too bad off for a Monday morning!!! :teeth:

Breezy_Carol said:

And the light dawns :idea:

Thanks Carol! PM being sent and I shall be IN momentarily :)

Morning all. What is with the Lionel Richie fascination? I'm reminded of Eddie Murphy's send-up of that song as Buckwheat (Unce, Tice, Fee times a Mady). In any event, PM sent, and I'm in. Hi Horsey! :wave: Mark, nice win on Saturday -- your 'Noles put a hurtin' on my Hoos (of course, so did Western Michigan and East Carolina, so that's not much of an accomplishment, but still ...).

Mark, The Pres. calling you is great and all, but you haven't really made it till the First Lady takes time to call you. Just sayin.....

Chapter 11 said:
Morning all. What is with the Lionel Richie fascination? I'm reminded of Eddie Murphy's send-up of that song as Buckwheat (Unce, Tice, Fee times a Mady). In any event, PM sent, and I'm in. Hi Horsey! :wave: Mark, nice win on Saturday -- your 'Noles put a hurtin' on my Hoos (of course, so did Western Michigan and East Carolina, so that's not much of an accomplishment, but still ...).

I'm so, so, SO sorry...

does this mean you are a UVA fan??

Chapter 11 said:

Believe me, it's not a fascination. It's a stuck-in-your-head kinda thing. The CookMaster sings at many weddings but once threw the LR songbook at a bride and convinced her to go :rotfl2: :rotfl2: classier....

hiwaygal said:
I'm so, so, SO sorry...

does this mean you are a UVA fan??

A long suffering one. Just waiting for lacrosse season now. :rolleyes:

jamal said:
Mark, The Pres. calling you is great and all, but you haven't really made it till the First Lady takes time to call you. Just sayin.....

LOL Jami - when Carol wrote that i totally missed the mint. In it. Oh well. Just call me dense. And slow.

Chappie - i used to think beating Miami was an accomplishment too. But it wasn't. I forgot you were a Virginia fan. So explain to me something - what is the Hoo thing all about? All these years playing Virginia and I've never understood.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

I'm IN. I ROCK!

Today, In Real Life, Do something NICE for a total stranger!
You'll feel great!

Mark
tu.gif

jamal
tu.gif

kpk89
tu.gif

hiwaygal
tu.gif

Jessica
tu.gif

Chapter11
tu.gif

Tara
tu.gif

latoberg
tu.gif

Brandin
tu.gif

UtahMama
tu.gif

I'm going to be off for a while getting some reading done, tomorrow night is book club & I just started the book this morning.....I'm really enjoying it so far.....some of you recommended it to me ("Marley & Me") and said that you really liked it too.

Chapter 11 said:
A long suffering one. Just waiting for lacrosse season now. :rolleyes:

My deepest apologies...

signed,

a Hokie ;) :teeth:

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Chappie - i used to think beating Miami was an accomplishment too. But it wasn't. I forgot you were a Virginia fan. So explain to me something - what is the Hoo thing all about? All these years playing Virginia and I've never understood.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

UVA's official nickname is the Cavaliers (hence the crossed swords in the logo). But the unofficial nickname is the Wahoos (or, "Hoos" for short). The derivation of the nickname is murky, but I think the likely explanation is that "Wahoowa" was a cheer used by the students from times gone by (indeed, said word is included in our school song). On the other hand, legend has it that the name was adopted in honor of the wahoo, which is a fish that can drink twice its own body weight. So there you go -- a little UVA history lesson.

Good morning!
Do you remember me?
I haven't riddled in DAYS! My life has been dark and cold and empty without all of you.

Ok PM sent. I am IN!

TwinkieMama said:
Hokie Hokie Hokie High! Virginia Tech! VPI!!!!

Since we're apparently talking college mascots today - Isn't a Hokie a castrated turkey?

I'm just sayin'

Blessings!
MarkyMark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter