Monday Morning's Little Bit Late Riddle

Those Twinkie Twins are adorable!!! Makes me hungry for one too :teeth:

A bit late getting to this, but I have sent in my first guesses!

I am definitely running late! But that's because I was running! :cool1:

I believe I am in. But I have been wrong before. (Don't tell my DH!)

I just posted this and saw that my countdown is now at 2 months EXACTLY. Oh man, I'm in trouble!!! :scared1:

hiwaygal said:
Alright...all you college mascot fanatics...enough is enough :teeth:

I personally think the only reason that definition is so "popular" here is you all are just jealous :rolleyes1

I'm moving on to much more important stuff...like the NFL... 'cause you know, I may have to reconsider my fondness for Donna...she's got Mickey dressed in such ugly colors in her siggy...
What is wrong with black and gold? The only thing I see wrong is it doesn't have a fleur dis lis on it. :rotfl:

Hi HMHunters. :wave2:

Where's the rest of our riddle friends? I"m home for lunch, I expect you all here to entertain me!! :teeth:

Toot Sweet said:

Where's the rest of our riddle friends? I"m home for lunch, I expect you all here to entertain me!! :teeth:
What are you having for lunch? Oh and I believe you are supposed to decide on our destination today :thumbsup2

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
What are you having for lunch? Oh and I believe you are supposed to decide on our destination today :thumbsup2

For lunch I ate two snack-sized Almond Joys!! Healthy, huh?

Destination....Castaway Cay!!

I'm heading back to work now! :wave2:

Toot Sweet said:

]

:wave:

I think everyone must have taken Monday off. What's for lunch? I had french-bread pizza and, of course, a Pepsi!

89+La+Cafetera.jpg

Is this riddle starting to perculate yet?

Maybe these will liven it up a little:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Easy to tell it's a Monday around here, isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter