Montreal crawl Jan 18th-24th?

Carissahaggerty

Earning My Ears
My fiancé and I are going to be there today January 18 through the 24th. Looking for other couples that would be interested in doing a Monorail crawl. We “think” we are a hoot 😂. We are looking for a couple or awesome fun people to drink around the lagoon. We are available on multiple nights. We are just looking for fun people to chill with and share cocktails with.

I started packing my Sorcerer Mickey weekend bag ,,, but then I remembered the Canada/USA border aka Quebec/Vermont is COVID~ closed. Have fun on the “crawl.” Us stuck at home for whatever are REALLY jealous.

Montreal in January sounds cold
It is, very cold and with the wind whipping around the buildings it is even more uncomfortable. There are a lot of things to do in Montreal and it is a very nice city. The subways are great, (thanks for Expo 67) there are a lot of shows available. Some very good restaurants and deli's (get a Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich) but as far as outside things, not to much that is enjoyable unless your name is Nanook of the North. Montreal does have a fairly huge underground city of shops and restaurants that is weather controlled so that is possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter