Moonlight Magic 2019?

Not sure. It past years the Feb/Mar Magic Kingdom event has not sold out either. Does MK have more/enough capacity compared to the others? Is the MK event at a low DVC visit time? Is it announced so late that many members can't arrange a visit around the events either driven by life schedules or resort availability? Or did Disney increase the number of tickets they are handing out and it will be packed? Time will tell... I am hoping it is not the last.

I think it is timing and not tickets being increased. By the time it was announced there was almost no availability to book a room on points, and not everyone there will want to go anyway.

After the Halloween events being SO over sold, I admit to being concerned.

Those are completely different, Disney is profiting on that, DVC isn't really profiting as much on the moonlight magic evens. Plus the halloween parties have been crazy crowded for years now and the crowd tends to all move together between the events.

Yay! Just received my tickets and a parking pass for the DLR MM in two weeks! Impressed so far with this improvement and hoping check-in will be a lot more efficient!

Yay! Just received my tickets and a parking pass for the DLR MM in two weeks! Impressed so far with this improvement and hoping check-in will be a lot more efficient!
Did it say anything about checking in at the event with the tickets? Hopefully ours will be in mail today.

Did it say anything about checking in at the event with the tickets? Hopefully ours will be in mail today.

The included letter did not give any check in info. It basically just gave the standard start/finish time and park entry at 6pm. And of course mention of complimentary refreshments/unique entertainment.

We got our tickets to MM at Disneyland (Jan 31st) on Tuesday (Jan 22nd). We are excited to give them a re-do on the DCA mess from November...Sadly, we were not able to get into the Grand as they announced the date far too late to utilize the 11 month window... See everyone real soon!
Mike

The included letter did not give any check in info. It basically just gave the standard start/finish time and park entry at 6pm. And of course mention of complimentary refreshments/unique entertainment.

I’m going to assume no meal vouchers this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter