Moonlight Magic AK

I hope it fizzles out. I've got tickets for the Halloween party the next night. So right now it's looking like both nights will be very wet if not rained out.

I hope it fizzles out. I've got tickets for the Halloween party the next night. So right now it's looking like both nights will be very wet if not rained out.
That is our plan, too. We are there for just a few days, and it’s looking like our whole trip will be a rainy mess. I know it’s early, and I’m hoping it doesn’t affect anyone but those chances look pretty high.

Question about email needed to enter moonlight

do we show the email that showed up this week or a different email?

Question about email needed to enter moonlight

do we show the email that showed up this week or a different email?

You should have received a registration confirmation email shortly after registering. That email contains your registration code.

At checkin, we are supposed to provide the registration email, digital DVC ID, and photo ID. However, I haven’t always provided email at checkin, so I’m sure they can pull the information up with your DVC ID.

I deleted my first registration email but got the second One from yesterday with the details. Should I be concerned?

Last edited:
If I want to enter as soon as possible, does anyone have a suggestion as to the time to arrive for the check-in at the main entrance?

If I want to enter as soon as possible, does anyone have a suggestion as to the time to arrive for the check-in at the main entrance?
We are planning on getting there around 5:30 and be at the front of the line. Hoping for a little pixie dust and get to enter a few minutes early.

I agree. This one looks like it's going to be a problem, but from what I saw on local news Thursday night, it's still too early to tell which way it's going and they're not sure about timing - maybe it won't be here on Wednesday.

Keep an eye on INVEST 98-L. This is the latest spaghetti model:
98L_gefs_latest.png

Oh it’s definitely going to be a problem but still too early to tell how big of a problem. Tons of variables. Does it slow down, does Cuba rip it apart

if she gets held up by Cuba the impact to Florida will lesson

it does look like she will hit as a two, not terrible. So long as she doesn’t become or three or worse things will just be wet, very very wet

1663930345469.png

Oh it’s definitely going to be a problem but still too early to tell how big of a problem. Tons of variables. Does it slow down, does Cuba rip it apart

if she gets held up by Cuba the impact to Florida will lesson

it does look like she will hit as a two, not terrible. So long as she doesn’t become or three or worse things will just be wet, very very wet

View attachment 704422
Yep, wet indeed. Just switched all our suitcases out for athletic wear and tevas. Packed the ponchos and waterproof backpack. We fly out tomorrow and back next Saturday, it will be interesting to say the least!
EDIT to add: I’m a coastal NC resident so this is nothing new to us….it may be the safer option considering the storm could decided to run up the coast and beat me home.

Yep, wet indeed. Just switched all our suitcases out for athletic wear and tevas. Packed the ponchos and waterproof backpack. We fly out tomorrow and back next Saturday, it will be interesting to say the least!
EDIT to add: I’m a coastal NC resident so this is nothing new to us….it may be the safer option considering the storm could decided to run up the coast and beat me home.
Fellow NCer that will be there too 8-) - hoping it's not too wet for MM

This hurricane really sucks. Ak was going to be our first mm event

this will also be our first time at Disney during a hurricane. under what circumstances will they shut down the parks?

I know outdoor rides won’t run but what about the parks themselves, what kind of weather will it take for Disney to shut them down entirely?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter