Moonlight Magic Epcot link

Good luck to all!!!

There’s been controversy over whether an on-site non DvC reservation/not booked thru MS is eligible to try

Has anyone with a room booked thru CRO been successful today?

Mine keeps saying membership number or reservation number is incorrect. They are correct. No extra spaces :-/

Well, boo....

Unfortunately, our records do not indicate a Resort Reservation tied to your Membership ID during the Moonlight Magic event dates.​

Registration for the Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic Event at EPCOT® will open Thursday, January 11, 2024, at 11:00 am EST for the event date of 1/25 for Members without a Disney Resort hotel reservation.​

If you think you have entered your Member number incorrectly and would like to try again, click the link below.​

#401 took 6 minutes to get to the form and another couple to complete. Got the email confirm so guess we are in for March 1 at Epcot … will this link to MDE or is there any other documentation that we are confirmed on the DVC site itself?

Anyone know if a waitlist would come thru to replace an existing reservation would that cancel a confirmed MM reservation ?

#401 took 6 minutes to get to the form and another couple to complete. Got the email confirm so guess we are in for March 1 at Epcot … will this link to MDE or is there any other documentation that we are confirmed on the DVC site itself?

No, nothing in MDE will show up. The only confirmation you get is the email that is sent immediately upon completing registration and then you may get a "Know before you go" email from DVC a week or so before the event, but it is not specific to your registration.

Unfortunately that means someone else was probably also using that queue id at the same time, sorry! :(
Your second one worked. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m keeping mine open in case someone needs one but I don’t know if there will still be space once it comes up.

Mine keeps saying membership number or reservation number is incorrect. They are correct. No extra spaces :-/

Do you have more than 1 membership (ie 2 member numbers)? I have 2 use years and my March reservation is using my resale contracts only membership. I tried my direct contract number and it would not go through, but my resale member ID worked. This has happened before and it is not an issue (I got the email for registration). My DVC ID in the apple wallet is DVC - Y so I know I am good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter