Mousekeeping Envelopes

...is anyone printing on regular business-size envelopes (size 10, I think)?

Every time I try to copy the image and paste it on the envelope, it doesn't fit. They always look stretched out.

Any tips?

I pasted the pic into word, and then used the print preview to eyeball it, since my envelopes were irregular sized (left over Xmas Card envelopes). It worked great!

I really love these because no cutting and glueing. I used left over Xmas Card envelopes and they look great! Thanks so much.

Here is a picture:

DSC_0268.jpg

Tracey

what a great idea, which I would have thought of that before I threw my extras away!

what great ideas. i just finished making some for our upcoming cruise/wdw trip.

Oh these are BEAUTIFUL thank you for sharing your work, we are heading out in July and these are perrrrrrrfect:wizard:

I can request for our upcoming cruise:

THANK YOU/THANKS

MOUSEKEEPING

TURNDOWN

TIA

You guys rock!:cool1:

Can you make a thanks for servers. Something we can leave with our tip, like thanks for making our meal so enjoyable or thanks for a magical dinning experience. What ever you could come up with would be great.

I don't want to take away from any of your designs, but here's something I've been playing with.

mkhween.png

So... I'm just using my rudimentary graphics skills to put these together, but maybe someone else might enjoy them... they're sized to fit almost perfectly on a plain #10 envelope.

rac.png

Made for my Remote Airport Check-in tip.

mkyc.png

Yacht club themed.

mickeydine1.png

1st version of my dining tip envelope.

mickeydine2.png

2nd version of my dining tip envelope.

My wedding is coming up in 3 short weeks and I would love to have some wedding ones to give to mousekeeping and also for some thank you envelopes, would anyone be able to create any for it? Also, is there any out there with Lady and the Tramp or a combo of that and wedding?

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter