Mousekeeping Envelopes

I'm surprised to see that this thread is still alive after all this time, but happy that the designs are still being used. :)

I love it! I came up with one too...
artofanimation.jpg

Even though I have made tons of envelopes I still use yours as well. It is great to have you still designing!! :goodvibes

Good to see you too, Penny is merging the old frame thread with a new one I started, I was thinking maybe we should ask her to merge this one with yours and the one we had together to put them in one spot.

Here are the mousekeeping tags I made. SUPER easy to do - just used some red cardstock, a bit of ribbon, a free Disney font, and a paperclip. :thumbsup2

CUTE! I wish I would have seen this before I made/printed/cut/assembled 7 tip envelopes, lol!

Here are the Mouskeeping envelopes I made last night. Sorry the picture is so bad, couldnt figure out how else to get them on here!:confused3

f8c0e01a.jpg

9c07ec73.jpg

Ooooh, love these.....thanks for bumping!! The AllStar Music one and some others were deleted....I'd love to have the ASMusic one!

Here are the Mouskeeping envelopes I made last night. Sorry the picture is so bad, couldnt figure out how else to get them on here!:confused3

f8c0e01a.jpg

9c07ec73.jpg

If I PM you with my email address, can you email the Evil Envelope file to me?

Debby

dbbydk said:
If I PM you with my email address, can you email the Evil Envelope file to me?

Debby

Why hello Debby! Have you taken your OMDD trip yet? and absolutely!

Why hello Debby! Have you taken your OMDD trip yet? and absolutely!

No, actually this would be for the OMDD trip. It's in 32 days. So far, I have made shirts for all the kids (I'll post those in the next couple of days), and have the design for the mom shirts, and dad shirts, but haven't started them yet (plus I need to buy the second shirt for the dads so I can choose the coordinating fabric from my vast fabric stash).

I have been collecting little Disney themed coloring kits from Target's dollar spot. I have my Photopass + ordered and received. I have mouse ear hats ordered from the Disney Store (got a 10% discount for having a Disney Rewards Visa) for the kids. I bought We're Going to Disneyland" shirts for the kids (we are going with another family, so it's my 2 kids and their 2 kids). I thought I was almost ready, until suevr was talking about Mousekeeping envelopes, so now I have a whole new project to take on...

dbbydk said:
No, actually this would be for the OMDD trip. It's in 32 days. So far, I have made shirts for all the kids (I'll post those in the next couple of days), and have the design for the mom shirts, and dad shirts, but haven't started them yet (plus I need to buy the second shirt for the dads so I can choose the coordinating fabric from my vast fabric stash).

I have been collecting little Disney themed coloring kits from Target's dollar spot. I have my Photopass + ordered and received. I have mouse ear hats ordered from the Disney Store (got a 10% discount for having a Disney Rewards Visa) for the kids. I bought We're Going to Disneyland" shirts for the kids (we are going with another family, so it's my 2 kids and their 2 kids). I thought I was almost ready, until suevr was talking about Mousekeeping envelopes, so now I have a whole new project to take on...

So exciting! Following all you guys made me realize I couldn't wait any longer and we leave for WDW next Sunday! I too made shirts, DISign ones and tie dye Mickey's! Bought stuff and made decorations for the resort windows! Made a goody bag for the oldest, made the mousekeeping envelopes of course and like you have just been crazy Disney busy! So excited to hear about your trip.

I just printed the pictures and glued them to a standard envelope! I will send the design to you tomorrow!

So exciting! Following all you guys made me realize I couldn't wait any longer and we leave for WDW next Sunday! I too made shirts, DISign ones and tie dye Mickey's! Bought stuff and made decorations for the resort windows! Made a goody bag for the oldest, made the mousekeeping envelopes of course and like you have just been crazy Disney busy! So excited to hear about your trip.

I just printed the pictures and glued them to a standard envelope! I will send the design to you tomorrow!

Thanks Lauren. I appreciate it. That sounds easy enough to just print and glue. I can handle that.

Where are you staying in WDW? And when are you due?

Thanks Lauren. I appreciate it. That sounds easy enough to just print and glue. I can handle that.

Where are you staying in WDW? And when are you due?

We are staying 7 days at Caribbean Beach and then 2 days at Animal Kingdom! Very excited, we love CBR but are eager to see AKL. I am due the first week of January! Another reason that we put together this last minute trip! :goodvibes It should be great though. We have two sets of grandparents coming with us and will be celebrating our anniversary!

I just sent you the file!

Tink&PrincessMom said:
I can't wait to try these! Leaving in 11 days!

Have fun! our mousekeeping has been incredible. Have to say part of that is due to the cute envelopes :)

NAN1217 those envelopes are ADORABLE! Thank you so much for posting them. I immediately save them as pictures so I can send them home (I'm at work :rolleyes2) but I definitely want to save them for future use. Now I wish our next trip was to WDW instead of offsite just so I could use these adorable envelopes. Thanks again for posting them!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter