Music: What are you listening to??

Love Bowie. :love:
His death hit me hard.
I’ll play some songs In memory of him too. :goodvibes
Same here 😊
He was such an inquisitive provocateur with what a sense of humor. I re-discovered him while going thru the works of David Byrne and decided the two of them just made life better; that they admired each other’s work made perfect sense.

Initially from one his critically panned albums but before his death there was a reevaluation; duhhh

I swear the opening reminds me of LZ . Okay so I’m thinking I’m also hearing a bit of Hawkwind but maybe I need to listen to them again ( oh goody, another rabbit hole. Just what I need🤦🏾‍♀️😏)

Initially from one his critically panned albums but before his death there was a reevaluation; duhhh

I swear the opening reminds me of LZ . Okay so I’m thinking I’m also hearing a bit of Hawkwind but maybe I need to listen to them again ( oh goody, another rabbit hole. Just what I need🤦🏾‍♀️😏)

Was a big fan of Hawkwind back in the day

This isn't mainstream, but my son showed it to me on youtube, and it's been an earworm for days. It's some guy's Nigerian scam letter that he received, put to music, and it's really catchy! Or it could be that he used scam letters as inspiration. If so, the telltale grammar and spelling errors are on point!

Remembering our friend, Jason, today. (no long post here, Jason)

1705876085471.png

A few years ago, I recall Jason asking, in one of his frequent music question threads, which singers, over age 70, we liked. I thought I would post a few songs from a couple of those artists who were among Jason's favorites.

Rod Stewart--

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?

Forever Young

Paul McCartney--

Yesterday

Remembering you today, Jason, and always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter